WishingYouAProsperous"AbhiyaliciousChristmas" - Page 76

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by priya.1

@shivi hw ws da pics???

hmm     they were okay  n i will keep my mouth shut.
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Shivi, i still have to catch up with your SS... i will be free from tomorrow so will read the entire thing n comment promise...

read it when ever you can  u don;t have to read it tomorrow .   n  that is sweet of you.   n plz also give crticism  too  n it may be boring.
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

hmm     they were okay  n i will keep my mouth shut.

😆 update soon... want a lovely abhiya secne as new year treat ðŸ˜‰

😆 my like button has stopped working. 
Originally posted by priya.1

😆 update soon... want a lovely abhiya secne as new year treat ðŸ˜‰

abhiya scene hmm can't promise n i am not good t writing n  it will not be romantic like rest forumwaasi FF writes.  cuz i can only read those n see them on tv can't write it.  so it might be a abhiya scene.   i will try to yaar but can't promise i will update it.

no shivi u r good as others... ask tips frm tanzie.. she'l gv u!!! ðŸ˜‰

@tanzie whn r u updating???

I used to like panchi's character in season 1 and i liked vahbbiz as well that time 😳 
she seemed fine and as i always say...she might be fat but she is pretty...
but her attitude with her fans on fb complty put me off and later her character in season 2...🤢
okay i will ask Tanzie for Tips 

Tanzie tips for writing  plz. ?

n girls criticsim is more than welcome. plz.  

priya  if u has a idea of sometihng u wished u had seen in show plz do tell me  n don;t worry i will give you credit.

I used to like panchi's character in season 1 and i liked vahbbiz as well that time 😳  she seemed fine and as i always say...she might be fat but she is pretty...

but her attitude with her fans on fb complty put me off and later her character in season 2...🤢

I 2nd ur opinion tanzie... 

I used to like panchi's character in season 1 and i liked vahbbiz as well that time 😳 
she seemed fine and as i always say...she might be fat but she is pretty...

yea  i liked Vahbbiz too in Season 1  n yea she is pretty.   yea i read about her attitude  n  her pda in public with Viv  just  started to make me dislike her.   she is not even a celeb completely an already this attitude. 🤢  i just wish Vivi  does not ruin his career  cuz of pda n stuff .