Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
932. "Love isn't love until you give it away, so give it wings and let it go, if it's meant to be it will fly right back to you!"

piya was meant to be abhay's soulmate b/c no matter how much he pushed her away, the more closer she came to him
.Shiva. thumbnail
943. "No matter how hard things seem, true love will aide you through it."
.Shiva. thumbnail
958. "When during sad times an angel should come to you, open your eyes and see who that angel is, for that is your one true love."

abhay came to piya whenever she needed him, he was there for her as her shadow! he has saved her not to receive thank you but b/c he wanted it to. abhay always has been there for piya during her happiness and in her sadness, he give her happiness when she need the most.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Me too bani no matter what I do or watch my comes back to abhlya  I tried not to get sad when I think of abhlya but I can't help it.

Yes Meri Maa is very emotional cause your heart brakes for the mother.  The mother has been crying for 5 yrs since her daughter been missing and she kept all her clothes and toys that one day she'll find her daughter. The mother has a son but the MIL won't let around her son cause she blames her for the daughter being missing. The missing daughter is living in a chal and stealing people money to support herself and the woman who kidnapped her that she thinks is her mother.
.Shiva. thumbnail
yep rani it won't go away till we get ViSu together in another show, omg if that happens na then my wound will heal and i will be so happy!!!!

wow that is sad😭😭😭😭her daughter is missing she is already goen half crazy and now she is being kept from her son😲omfg this MIL i tell you, they need girls like us, i will be like the hell he won't come to be back off you old woman!

i don't want to see it, it's already sad, she is stealing money to support herself😭

stealer woman you go die😡😡😡😡

BRB i need to eat dinner!😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
961. "Never underestimate the power because love can do miracles which you never thought possible."
.Shiva. thumbnail
962. "Love comes to those who wait for it, trust it and don't question it when it does finally come."
.Shiva. thumbnail
978. "If you are willing to trust in a person when all others tell you to go against it, if you are willing to risk getting your heart broken because you believe in that other person, Then that is true love."

BINGO! even piya did that she trusted abhay when everyone told her that he is not the right guy for her, he is mean, he is spoiled brat, he will never love her, he will break her, he is just a womanizer, he is not worthy of her love but piya never cared about the world, she always followed her heart and it lead her to her true love. agree the path was painful and crazy but in the end she got what she wanted na.
.Shiva. thumbnail
979. "Time has no meaning when your in love."
.Shiva. thumbnail
1061. "I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time...I would never shed another tear."