Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i wonder if kajol daughter will be an actress or not😕

Hmm for her sake she shouldn't cause she has alot of talented people in her family. We have her parents, grandmother Tanuja, grand aunt the fabulous Nutan and cousins Mohnish Biel & Rani Mukherjee. That's some big shoes to fill
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

yea i just hope they become friends n  they work together again and Kish said they don't talk to each other. ðŸ˜­

Shivani why are you upset so what if Visu are BFF and they're social or hi & bye doesn't mean they're enemies. You don't hear Visu abusing each other or saying the would never work with each other so what the fuss and why people giving them selves unnecessary high BP for the unknown.

Has Ekta even said yes to PKYEK 2 so until she does don't pay attention to useless stuff

Suku nor VD is has wings to fly that they can refuse a lead role from madame Ekta Kapoor
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Shivani why are you upset so what if Visu are BFF and they're social or hi & bye doesn't mean they're enemies. You don't hear Visu abusing each other or saying the would never work with each other so what the fuss and why people giving them selves unnecessary high BP for the unknown.

Has Ekta even said yes to PKYEK 2 so until she does don't pay attention to useless stuff

Suku nor VD is has wings to fly that they can refuse a lead role from madame Ekta Kapoor

yea  i agree with you and seeing their wedding sbs and stuff  where they were having fun alittle while did  not look like they did not get along.  but its sad when i read ppl say  made me upset.  i need to stop believing all that.
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rani,wer did u disappear al of a sudden?
Shivi,i agree wid Rani! Dont b upset coz of wat others thnk! i have faith dat Visu wil work 2gether so m nt letting other's beliefs affect me n neither shud u!
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Rani,wer did u disappear al of a sudden?
Shivi,i agree wid Rani! Dont b upset coz of wat others thnk! i have faith dat Visu wil work 2gether so m nt letting other's beliefs affect me n neither shud u!

Hey ruksar sorry still working and bad at multitasking 😆

Congrats in being a Dazzler 🥳 🥳 🥳

Shiv that's the spirit don't pay attention to these things if is meant to be it would happen. 🤗
PurpleOcean thumbnail
oops! 😛 double post! 😆 Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail

i am just spamming with it.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WondCDp-lSw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Good keep spamming all are busy for the Holidays and AT is very slow

btw do anybody watch Like Ok shows and it looks like it come's on seven days a week 😕
PurpleOcean thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hey ruksar sorry still working and bad at multitasking 😆

Congrats in being a Dazzler 🥳 🥳 🥳

Shiv that's the spirit don't pay attention to these things if is meant to be it would happen. 🤗

Oh! 😆 Thanx! 🤗