WishingYouAProsperous"AbhiyaliciousChristmas" - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Yes they want to know everything am mind your business and take care of your own children and the crazy thing is I have to do this shit again New Year Eve

thank god i am free on NYE! otherwise i will go mad, i hate parties when old people comes!
Originally posted by shewascool90210

thank god i am free on NYE! otherwise i will go mad, i hate parties when old people comes!

I'm going to go mad too 😆

OMG my beautiful abhlya 😳

I'm going to go mad too 😆

OMG my beautiful abhlya 😳

i am right behind you😆
our abhiya ji😃
I'm in my sister room watching this show called Afsar Bitiya. My sister said if the story keep like this she'll watch but the moment is become saas bahu or rhona dhona she's out. You should check it out Bani so far from what am seeing it was able to hold my attention for 2 episodes. So is either good or am just bored 😆 I like the story of a girl who wants to study no matter what to take care of her parents.

i am already bored rani🤣
i want to stay away from show for few days, i need a break!
I was on TC website and they have a video of VD with his wheat germs talking about past XMAS ðŸ¥±

I was on TC website and they have a video of VD with his wheat germs talking about past XMAS ðŸ¥±

🤣🤣
i had to see some stuff b/c i was going through the gallery. i so like the name you give acid time to time.

i am already bored rani🤣
i want to stay away from show for few days, i need a break!

Me too Bani, I took a break last week for 3 days and at this rate I might stop watching shows. I don't want to know love story cause the actors bored me to sleep. I want something completely different. My friend recommended Mahadev on Lord Shiva and Meri Maa. I might take a look next week when am on Vac. So if you see something you like let me know but am not watching ipk, or EBMN or whatever is called 😆.

I want to the tell PH for KW show to screw them selves 😡
  I still can't believe they push the show back.
😭

🤣🤣
i had to see some stuff b/c i was going through the gallery. i so like the name you give acid time to time.

They always inspire me 🤣

Bani check this out, syria is crazy  🤣 🤣

🤣http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2454410

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago

Me too Bani, I took a break last week for 3 days and at this rate I might stop watching shows. I don't want to know love story cause the actors bored me to sleep. I want something completely different. My friend recommended Mahadev on Lord Shiva and Meri Maa. I might take a look next week when am on Vac. So if you see something you like let me know but am not watching ipk, or EBMN or whatever is called 😆.

I want to the tell PH for KW show to screw them selves 😡
  I still can't believe they push the show back.
😭

oh that god show😆no i didn't see it yet, but yes i am watching IPKND and to kill my bored i watch EHMBH i guess but i don't like the lead actor so i am like whatever.

omg you won't believe it that there is a rumor that someone *cough* might replace KW😲my friends are so pissed off now.