Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Love Gurus lajawab -- Ashni ka badla mizaj (Page 2)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

hilarious episode and touching tooo..rohan armaan have awesome chemsitry and togehter are a riotROFL..bechare super flop plan thanks to nidhi ka urge to go to the tea stall and sit and think abt ashu and drink his favorite tea...awww

rohan armaan's second plan will flop tomorrowROFL...the precap was beautiful...haiii waiting waiting...

bechara ranga ...pyar kia toh bhi kisseROFL

both ashu and ranga are jealous of rohan ...bechara...i remember shahid ka dialogue from jab we met...ladki bhagane ka ilzaam mujhpar...aur end mein mujhe ladki bhi nahi miliROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85mini03Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennett

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Harika*

Tanu di... Dunno y.. But I am unable to like your post...

So Take it WRITTEN from me.. Super Like...

I completely agree wid you...
Awesome epi...
And I've gone insane..
waiting for tomorrow's epi..
Time's gonna be slow...

I am off now... have to search for the AshNi video to make sig... and avi BlushingBlushing

yeah the like button is absolutely stupi in her case. Hota hi nahi haiAngry

I agree its a lovely post and an awsome episode

Wow Nidhi at the chai spot and Ashu giving wow expressions when Armaan took Nidhi's name

Loved itClap

And I am glad Rohan did not tell Anjalika

Edited by NandiniPS - 22 December 2011 at 8:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmsrabzonedgesun29

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thanks sooo much Tanu.. awesome!! Star super episode!!!

Mausam hai aashiqaana 
Ae RoMaan Kahin se AshNi ko aise Mein milaana...

Now for the weather report by Dizzy Lizzie!! LOL

Today was extremely sunny with sunniness being increased hundred- fold Wink by the meeting of two unique satellites in the KTLK galaxy...
... In an extremely rare occurrence, facilitated by wind cloud, Ranga,Big smile the two satellites that were so far respectively revolving around planet Ashu and planet Nidhi have now collided in a unique astronomical phenomenon.Wink The colliding of these two planets has produced an extremely powerful new satellite RoMaan, that is now casting its shadow on planets Ashu and Nidhi and exerting a dynamic and strong magnetic influence that will eventually cause the two planets to merge and form one single planet mass, AshNi. EmbarrassedLOL

The sun's rays were magnified by the meeting of these two satellites and together they created magic that saw a meteoric shower of laughter and happiness that was so far sadly missing in the KTLK galaxy.Clap Negative influences like satellite Anji and satellite Mallu were mercifully overshadowed by the optimistic and enterprising RoMaan.Hug

Although the weather in planet Ashu and Nidhi remained dull and cloudy, there is hope that this new satellite RoMaan will be able to break through the cloudiness and raise temperatures to EXTREMELY HOT and SULTRY...Embarrassed 

Astrologers and astronomers predict this will happen very soon as seen in a pre-cap of the two planets coming very close, their proximity threatening to cause the mercury to hit an all new high. Prepare for very very hot days in planet AshNi, folks! PartyDancing

Today's was the most HOWLARIOUS episode I've ever seen in KTLK..
1. Rohan, this guy shd get entrepreneur of the year award, he was AMAZINGLY cute!!!
2. RoMaan's meeting and discussion on AshNi and their POA to take the AShNI story forward... ESP the chuddy buddy thing, cracked me up! ROFL
3.  Rohan's desperation to find NidhiLOL
4. Armaan whole hopping on one foot act with Ashu checking the patient... I was howling with laughter. This guy is sooo talented! ROFL
5. The RoMaan OS ala salim Javed... FUNNEEE! ROFL
6. Armu doing anulom-vilom after Ashu departs!! HAHA!! ROFL
6. Nidhi's nostalgia at the Tilla, chai ke taste saath peene waale se aata hain

Thumbs down: ashu's impatience with Armaan and being so brusque and mean to him! Sambhalna saiyyanji, aapke humdard bhi aapko chhod jayenge, if you persist in behaving so crabbily! Angry

Guess we know now that Rohan doesn't love Nidhi and doesn't intend to fall in love at all. It's pretty clear that Rohan- Anji- -  Ranganath track is way forward... Damn.. Was hoping that wouldn't happen. Confused

All in all, amazing episode! Cannot wipe the silly grin off my face!!LOL

Edited by LizzieBennett - 22 December 2011 at 8:47am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozronnie85mini03Armu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16rtmsKrrish4Yourabzonedge...RamonaG....sun29

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
loved the episode today..yesterday was too much Noodle overdose & overacting for my likingErmm

thanks Tanu lovely update & wowww what a pic..Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmssun29

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Loved today's episode. Though there was no Ashni moment  RoMaan made up for it.
It was good to see Rohan taking the initiative & speaking to Armaan about Ashni love & from then onwards it was the 2 love gurus in charge of this love story.
Quite hilarious was the Armaan's dialogue that story is ready but main leads are missing, yeah today missed ashni but the precap more than made up for it.
When Ashni have such wonderful friends things will always be good with them.
Great peice of acting by Karan & Nitesh especially Nitesh's eagerness to talk to Ashu when he was attending to his patients.
Now just waiting for Ashni face2face tomorrow.

Only glitch or error was the chai fellow who was different person today than the last 2 times.It was easily noticable.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennettrabzonedgesun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

Only glitch or error was the chai fellow who was different person today than the last 2 times.It was easily noticable.

Guess the guy was busy n din give dates.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnidaffodil81

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

aaj main upar Aasmaan niche wow...kyaa episode tha...

hilarious was laughing non stop...

precap ne MAAR DALA...

bas kal ka 8 baje jaldi se...

but i know..tomorrow they will freeze at Ashni's eyelock..Weekend ka lamba intezaar phir se...Disapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evavasanthi16AbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennett

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
wah! Tanu, kya lajawab post update kiya hai aapne bahut maza & khushi hui padhke..this ws the best of tje best funniest episode seen on ktlk. looks like rohan hs made up his mind ki woh ashni ke beech mein haddi nahi banegay..yaani ki shayad ranga ke liye khatre ki ghanti hai.kyunki woh anjie ko rohan se baar baar phn pe baatein karne use kuch kuch saq sa huwa hai.armaan ws hilarious especially in the patient room.nidhi...uff kya batau aap toh phrise ashu ke pyaar se umang bharne lagi hai.chai wale se apne saiyaan ke baare mein puch rahi rahi thi usse Toh chai wala bhi samajh gaya ki love ka chakar hai ashni mein. For 1st ashu ws passe. Overall loved it.thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evarabzonedge

Go to top