Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW, simply looovvedd MB's expression when Armu tells him that Nidhi's in love with him... the spark in his eyes, the subtle tightening of the jaw, the reluctance to believe, but yet.. yet..  the sudden hope and then the anger at Armaan for raising his hopes...

WOW!!! πŸ‘ Super-duper!!πŸ‘
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh.. but u see in SBS.. Ashu is talking to Nidhi before RoMaan come... lets see.. what it is.. πŸ˜•

he talked but RoMaan told it  i think bcoz  was clearly shown that both Armaan n Rohan were speaking to nidhi n ashu respectively πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

BTW, simply looovvedd MB's expression when Armu tells him that Nidhi's in love with him... the spark in his eyes, the subtle tightening of the jaw, the reluctance to believe, but yet.. yet..  the sudden hope and then the anger at Armaan for raising his hopes...

WOW!!! πŸ‘ Super-duper!!πŸ‘

beautiful scene i loved it too😳
-Deepali- thumbnail
OMG..I missed the Episode yet..cant wait to watch repeat telecast at 11
p.m. ist
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Beautiful post Tanu.
i can sense hw excited ur 4 the Ashni's meeting.so as v.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Romaan were superb tonite.hp v will get more of them.
i was expecting Nidhi in that teashop but tonite it came as a pleasant surprise.
exam time but i can't miss my Ashni.am eagerly waiting.
by the way wt is next 4 Ashni, after the meet!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

he talked but RoMaan told it  i think bcoz  was clearly shown that both Armaan n Rohan were speaking to nidhi n ashu respectively πŸ˜†

Nope.. RoMaan come later.. first he talked to Nidhi.. maybe something like.. 'Aap..yahan' or something..😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Adorable post Tanu...and what a way to begin the post...with a gorgeous picture of Ashni...IN THE SAME FRAME...from tomorrow's magical episode. 😍

Honestly this episode was delightful and flawless in my opinion...best episode this week (so far =D)...πŸ‘

Highlights-

1) Hilariously funny Rohan-Armaan conversation...natural chemistry and humor which wasn't forced...they are a RIOT.🀣..so fun to see these two characters teaming up.

2) Ranga- he always rocks. I love Ranga...liked seeing him with Rohan-Armaan too...these 3 are damn funny!!!

3) Ashu-Armaan: OMGG!!!! OMG. FUNNY as heck!!!!!! Armaan basically manhandled Ashu. He was SO annoying.🀣..Ashu has a VERY high patience with his best friend...Armaan basically forced him out of there...the scene of Ashu with that weird patient was funny...MB looked SO Sexy *droolz*..☺️.Armaan telling Ashu he needs a "thappa"..."jaldi...signatures fast karo"...and Ashu's annoyed "ARMAAN, PLEASEEE"🀣...LOLZ. I was rolling.

4) CTs LISTENING TO US!!!!!! 😲What type of concept is this? I like it!!! Nidhi missing Ashu...logical scenes...without crying...calmly inquiring abt her baby...drinking his favorite tea...I loved it. ❀️

5) the way Ashu's expressions softened when Armaan told him he's there for Nidhi..😍.and that Nidhi loves him...MB deserves an Oscar for these subtle expressions...lo and behold...AshNi both reacted the same way being told X and Y loves them too...they snapped.πŸ˜†..hehe. just wait, my babies...you'll see who loves whom soon...
πŸ˜‰

6) Precap: ❀️πŸ€ͺ☺️😍

dil yehi bola mera dil yehi bola yaara...
  raaz yeh hai usne mujh par khola k hai..
  ishq mohabbat jiske dil mein...
  usko pasand karta hai maula mera...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aare.. woh pyaar hi kya. jo intezaar na jane πŸ˜³
Hum AshNians... to AshNi ke pyaar ke liye.. sadiyan intezar karlenge..

πŸ˜† (dont beat me up. .m all Shayarana today) πŸ€£

kal kyaa hoga sab ke sab gaate rahenge...sadiyaan intezaar for their pyaar will kill me yaar...

i knw its bad now u dont beat me up...πŸ˜†

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yanks28

Adorable post Tanu...and what a way to begin the post...with a gorgeous picture of Ashni...IN THE SAME FRAME...from tomorrow's magical episode. 😍

Honestly this episode was delightful and flawless in my opinion...best episode this week (so far =D)...πŸ‘

Highlights-

1) Hilariously funny Rohan-Armaan conversation...natural chemistry and humor which wasn't forced...they are a RIOT.🀣..so fun to see these two characters teaming up.

2) Ranga- he always rocks. I love Ranga...liked seeing him with Rohan-Armaan too...these 3 are damn funny!!!

3) Ashu-Armaan: OMGG!!!! OMG. FUNNY as heck!!!!!! Armaan basically manhandled Ashu. He was SO annoying.🀣..Ashu has a VERY high patience with his best friend...Armaan basically forced him out of there...the scene of Ashu with that weird patient was funny...MB looked SO Sexy *droolz*..☺️.Armaan telling Ashu he needs a "thappa"..."jaldi...signatures fast karo"...and Ashu's annoyed "ARMAAN, PLEASEEE"🀣...LOLZ. I was rolling.

4) CTs LISTENING TO US!!!!!! 😲What type of concept is this? I like it!!! Nidhi missing Ashu...logical scenes...without crying...calmly inquiring abt her baby...drinking his favorite tea...I loved it. ❀️

5) the way Ashu's expressions softened when Armaan told him he's there for Nidhi..😍.and that Nidhi loves him...MB deserves an Oscar for these subtle expressions...lo and behold...AshNi both reacted the same way being told X and Y loves them too...they snapped.πŸ˜†..hehe. just wait, my babies...you'll see who loves whom soon...
πŸ˜‰

6) Precap:

dil yehi bola mera dil yehi bola yaara...
  raaz yeh hai usne mujh par khola k hai..
  ishq mohabbat jiske dil mein...
  usko pasand karta hai maula mera...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

lovely analysis yanks...Trio were hilarious today...every dialogue was a punch line...πŸ‘

Nidhi's tea stall scene was beautiful,romantic...there was softness and assurance of love on her face...

Ashutosh restless was stopped the moment he heard Nidhi's name..Brilliant performance by MB...

tomorrow's epi is gonna be a DYNAMITE ...

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am missing the masti, this sony ppl havent uploaded their channel yet , dumbo , let me come back after watching repeat .