Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Love Gurus lajawab -- Ashni ka badla mizaj

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love gurus ne shuru kiya.. aapna kaam...
             Aab pahuche ge... AshNi ki lobe-ishtory ...to its mukaam 😳

Aaj main ..khush... hun ..to tum bhi bolo..main hun khush kyun?? 

😆 <-- Yesh.. its me... jus one stage before going completely insane... in anticipation of AshNis.. DIVINE -CON-fession ☺️  ...sho pleaje forgive me.. if i end up missing shumthin ... u should know.. m DIVERTED ☺️

LOLz... i know.. its not happening today.. but jus had to let that out of my mind! 😳

Sho... 🤓 today the LOVE GURUS met...*tanu plays... pehli nazar mein kaisa jadu ho GAY-a.. RoMAAN ke milte hi...AshNi love ishtory ka mahol.. Dostana ho gaya!*  ...  As Ranga introed the two Love Gurus to each other...  Noodle boy got to his job of sniffing around ...and on finding out that.. Armu was Ashus.. LANGOTIA yaar..(who used to share a langot 😲 in childhood!)  ... Rohan asked if he knew about.. Nidhi...!! Armu raised an alarm hearing.. his bhabhijaans name and inquired who the Noodle boy was..! When Noodle boy introed himself.. Armu thot he was the BUOY FRIAND ...but as Rohan cleared the doubt... Armu rejoiced!! 🥳  The lobe-gurus joined forces and got to their jobs... PRONTO!!!! Armu went to get Ashu n Rohan to get Nidhi!!

In the meantime... lagta hai.. Hubby-Wifey have this amazing.. DIL se DIL ka CON-nection 😳 as Wifey... went to the same 'Chai ki Kitli' where she had come wit her Baby...a month back... and was offered the phamous.. 'Adrak wali chai' 😳

She was left speechless when Chaiwala.. revealed that her baby too had come to the same spot to have tea ..a few days back.. and was looking sad!  As she took a sip of the tea and was asked how it was... Nidhi replied.. it din have that.. KICK (or should i say..that PASSION) the tea of the RAINY NITE had..!! The tea-vendor said.. cutely... that.. it all depends on 'Mausam.. and Janam' (as in.. the atmosphere and the company)! 😳  (Wow.. wish my chai ki kitli wala used to give me such nice advices.. 😡 culd hv saved a few rupees 😆)

Nyways... as Hubby was brought to a spot by Armu and informed about wifey loving him... he lost his temper and threatened to walk off ...Armu begged him to wait as Wifey was coming too!! Hubby took a leap of faith and waited... but alas.. Rohan culdn reach with Nidhi in time!  He chided Armu n walked off!! Armu asked Rohan to come n the Love Gurus got to working on Plan B ..after PLAN A.. fizzled off 😆 ...  i.e. to get AshNi TWOgether.. for a dinner date! 😳 (Excited.. our love gurus made a speech for themselves as well.. but alas...seems DESTINY mata needs some prasad.. to make it EASY for the lobers!) 😳

RanJi too got a good footage for themselves as Ranga.. was busy drooling on his future jaanu 😍...as Anjie.. was busy worrying on Nidhis sudden disappearance!

Precap --- AshNi ka afsana.. DARGAH mein hai sunana! 😉 (AshNi in darga.. bg played.. Aaya kis mod pe afsana) 

Cute epi... Watch it for RoMaan and Nidhis chai ki chuski! 😳

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Tanu, abhi thodi deer baad deekh lungi online and will join later for  fun ... 

thanks again 
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Tanu di... Dunno y.. But I am unable to like your post...

So Take it WRITTEN from me.. Super Like...

I completely agree wid you...
Awesome epi...
And I've gone insane..
waiting for tomorrow's epi..
Time's gonna be slow...

I am off now... have to search for the AshNi video to make sig... and avi ☺️☺️
Edited by *Harika* - 12 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the update good episode today
both rohan and armaan working together it was nice to see..
cant wait for tomo's episode
and i think the chai wala was different when ashu had come last time😆
and also dont understand y anji has to spend so much time in the hospital she just has to design and show it to them...she can do that from home...
i just the writers want a way to make anji and ranga to spend some time together
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thank u for commenting Jus / Haaki / Sk

And yep.. it was a cute epi.. i mean..the icing on the cake is coming tomorrow... so.. i njoyed watching our love gurus.. join forces n make..well a PHLOP plan.. 🤣
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Armu ji! You made my day! 😉
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
a good episode...luv gurus working on their strategy😉  but the precap😍😍😍😍  but i think they show this at the end and tom is friday😡
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

Armu ji! You made my day! 😉

🤗 u should see their segments.. din aur raat dono ban jaenge 😉
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hilarious episode and touching tooo..rohan armaan have awesome chemsitry and togehter are a riot🤣..bechare super flop plan thanks to nidhi ka urge to go to the tea stall and sit and think abt ashu and drink his favorite tea...awww

rohan armaan's second plan will flop tomorrow🤣...the precap was beautiful...haiii waiting waiting...

bechara ranga ...pyar kia toh bhi kisse🤣

both ashu and ranga are jealous of rohan ...bechara...i remember shahid ka dialogue from jab we met...ladki bhagane ka ilzaam mujhpar...aur end mein mujhe ladki bhi nahi mili🤣
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Harika*

Tanu di... Dunno y.. But I am unable to like your post...

So Take it WRITTEN from me.. Super Like...

I completely agree wid you...
Awesome epi...
And I've gone insane..
waiting for tomorrow's epi..
Time's gonna be slow...

I am off now... have to search for the AshNi video to make sig... and avi ☺️☺️

yeah the like button is absolutely stupi in her case. Hota hi nahi hai😡

I agree its a lovely post and an awsome episode

Wow Nidhi at the chai spot and Ashu giving wow expressions when Armaan took Nidhi's name

Loved it👏

And I am glad Rohan did not tell Anjalika
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago