Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Love Gurus lajawab -- Ashni ka badla mizaj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Love gurus ne shuru kiya.. aapna kaam...
             Aab pahuche ge... AshNi ki lobe-ishtory ...to its mukaam Embarrassed

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingAaj main ..khush... hun ..to tum bhi bolo..main hun khush kyun?? DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

LOL <-- Yesh.. its me... jus one stage before going completely insane... in anticipation of AshNis.. DIVINE -CON-fession Blushing  ...sho pleaje forgive me.. if i end up missing shumthin ... u should know.. m DIVERTED Blushing

LOLz... i know.. its not happening today.. but jus had to let that out of my mind! Embarrassed

Sho... Geek today the LOVE GURUS met...*tanu plays... pehli nazar mein kaisa jadu ho GAY-a.. RoMAAN ke milte hi...AshNi love ishtory ka mahol.. Dostana ho gaya!* Dancing ...  As Ranga introed the two Love Gurus to each other...  Noodle boy got to his job of sniffing around ...and on finding out that.. Armu was Ashus.. LANGOTIA yaar..(who used to share a langot Shocked in childhood!)  ... Rohan asked if he knew about.. Nidhi...!! Armu raised an alarm hearing.. his bhabhijaans name and inquired who the Noodle boy was..! When Noodle boy introed himself.. Armu thot he was the BUOY FRIAND ...but as Rohan cleared the doubt... Armu rejoiced!! Party  The lobe-gurus joined forces and got to their jobs... PRONTO!!!! Armu went to get Ashu n Rohan to get Nidhi!!

In the meantime... lagta hai.. Hubby-Wifey have this amazing.. DIL se DIL ka CON-nection Embarrassed as Wifey... went to the same 'Chai ki Kitli' where she had come wit her Baby...a month back... and was offered the phamous.. 'Adrak wali chai' Embarrassed

She was left speechless when Chaiwala.. revealed that her baby too had come to the same spot to have tea ..a few days back.. and was looking sad! Ouch As she took a sip of the tea and was asked how it was... Nidhi replied.. it din have that.. KICK (or should i say..that PASSION) the tea of the RAINY NITE had..!! The tea-vendor said.. cutely... that.. it all depends on 'Mausam.. and Janam' (as in.. the atmosphere and the company)! Embarrassed  (Wow.. wish my chai ki kitli wala used to give me such nice advices.. Angry culd hv saved a few rupees LOL)

Nyways... as Hubby was brought to a spot by Armu and informed about wifey loving him... he lost his temper and threatened to walk off ...Armu begged him to wait as Wifey was coming too!! Hubby took a leap of faith and waited... but alas.. Rohan culdn reach with Nidhi in time! Ouch He chided Armu n walked off!! Armu asked Rohan to come n the Love Gurus got to working on Plan B ..after PLAN A.. fizzled off LOL ...  i.e. to get AshNi TWOgether.. for a dinner date! Embarrassed (Excited.. our love gurus made a speech for themselves as well.. but alas...seems DESTINY mata needs some prasad.. to make it EASY for the lobers!Embarrassed

RanJi too got a good footage for themselves as Ranga.. was busy drooling on his future jaanu Day Dreaming...as Anjie.. was busy worrying on Nidhis sudden disappearance!

Precap --- AshNi ka afsana.. DARGAH mein hai sunana! Wink (AshNi in darga.. bg played.. Aaya kis mod pe afsana) 

Cute epi... Watch it for RoMaan and Nidhis chai ki chuski! Embarrassed

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 December 2011 at 8:21am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821nashili04gujaratigirlmiriam31luvlyscorpioshantellbrownGreatSVss3843ronnie85aqsamwizardofozsweet_shonaiamsania01-anzaeram-subiamanKaranKittu4evaApoorvaFanbvs7691my_viewAbhiAnivasanthi16LizzieBennettjamoshi2507-Khush-Kavya.Srtmsdaffodil81__VJ__ShiningStar18SomerholicGirlDimdimJuneliKrrish4YourabzonedgeRamonaG-Deepali-KunwaariDaayanLimitLessFansun29yanks28

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thanks Tanu, abhi thodi deer baad deekh lungi online and will join later for  fun ... 

thanks again 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Tanu di... Dunno y.. But I am unable to like your post...

So Take it WRITTEN from me.. Super Like...

I completely agree wid you...
Awesome epi...
And I've gone insane..
waiting for tomorrow's epi..
Time's gonna be slow...

I am off now... have to search for the AshNi video to make sig... and avi BlushingBlushing

Edited by *Harika* - 22 December 2011 at 8:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnibvs7691

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the update good episode today
both rohan and armaan working together it was nice to see..
cant wait for tomo's episode
and i think the chai wala was different when ashu had come last timeLOL
and also dont understand y anji has to spend so much time in the hospital she just has to design and show it to them...she can do that from home...
i just the writers want a way to make anji and ranga to spend some time together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirtms

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thank u for commenting Jus / Haaki / Sk

And yep.. it was a cute epi.. i mean..the icing on the cake is coming tomorrow... so.. i njoyed watching our love gurus.. join forces n make..well a PHLOP plan.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSomerholicGirl

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Armu ji! You made my day! Wink

Armu4eva

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
a good episode...luv gurus working on their strategyWink  but the precapDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  but i think they show this at the end and tom is fridayAngry

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Armu ji! You made my day! Wink

Hug u should see their segments.. din aur raat dono ban jaenge Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniTheJake