Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SELENASACHDEVA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Shivam invites everyone to the party and says to Sharon that he'll speak to het soon.After he leaves, boys ang girls make separate groups and discuss about the party.None of the boys were interested but Rey says that if they won't go they'll think that they are ignoring them and then it is finally decided that they'll go to the party.

Girls also talk about their plans and say that couple entry would cause a problem as they don't have partners to go with.Simmi says that Sharon doesn't have any problem as she has Rey with him and she always go with Rey to every party.

Kriya becomes upset on hearing this and asks if she really goes with Rey everytime to which Sharon replies yes.

Vicky says that now 2 couples are decided. he and neha and rey and sharon.Rey asks why Sharon to which Nilesh and Vicky reply that why not her.It has always been her.Swayam then makes an excuse and takes Rey aside and asks what happened between. Rey says that almost happened.Swayam becomes very happy and excited an both are about to hug but stop themseleves as the oher boys might think something else..(lol..)Rey says that he doesn't wanna go with Sharon.

Kriya is sitting upset.Rey sees her and says that I'll go with Kriya only and says to Swayam that they have to solve this problem.Swayam says that it's his problem and he'll have to handle it by himself only.Rey replies that he also has a problem and that is Shivam.The way sharon looked him and gave her phone no it seems that he would take her.Swayam says that he no longer bothers about it and now Sharon would have to take the first step which he is sure that she would not take.So if she wants to go with him she can.Rey says to him that how can u say this.You have to see whom does she choose between you and Shivam and Ihave to make sure that Kriya goes with me.

swayam goes and Rey is left confused whom to ask For the party.It's his friendship and on other hand more than friendship and he can't hurt anyone but is sure that someone will get hurt.

Kria's room

Kria siiting on her bed thinks if Rey would invite her.Then suddenly she starts smiling remembering all Kriyaans moments.She notices that fest pics are uploaded and admires Rey in every pic.While looking at one pic she says to herself that we look very nice together and then dreams of Rey in his rumba dress dancing with her on In lamho ke daaman me...

Just then Rey comes through the window and watches Kria dancing with the pillow and stares at her in awe.He too dreams of dancing wih her..(awww...it was too sweet a moment..)

Kria sits by the window and on seeing Rey says that - ab kya aap mujhe har jagah dikhoge??

Reyya. it's me

Kria- abhi tk to dikhai dete the ab sunai bhi de rhe ho

Rey- but

Kria- but wut kuch nhi..

Rey- but main tumhare liye gift laaya hu

Kria at first takes it but on realizing that he is really Rey and not her imagination  becomes hyper and starts screaming to him to go away.Her mom hears her and she says that it's a rat and asks Rey to leave.He says that just keep the gift and if you'll wear it tomorrow I'll understand that you liked it.Her mom keeps on calling her and she replies with her rat answer again and again making excuses.Rey asks if she would meet him tomorrow and if she would come in his dreams...(aww...sweet eyelock).She tells him to go but he keeps on calling her again and again asking if she would wear the dress etc.

She turns off the light and drop the curtains and Rey realises that he forgot to invite her but he goes away.Kriya goes to her bed and turns on her lappy under the sheets.She again looks at their pis and notices that they were looking at each other while others were facing the camera.Then she wonders that what if others also notice this and if he'll invite her tomorrow everyone will get to know it.She decides that she'll stop him from inviting her

PRECAP

Party...Rey and Sharon enter.Shivam compliments her and Sharon is very impressed with him and calls him unpredictible and interstin much to Rey's disgus.

todays epi

Saumya_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SELENASACHDEVA

? Kriyaansh ?

go to dis u will get it
on ur facebook id😊

ummm...im sorry but...i didn't get u...!!
what do u mean...???

and thank you sosooo much for the written update...
will hepl me calm down a little...!!!!!
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆
Saumya domainblocked YT link kaam karegi kya?
I'm watching it now..!!
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
domain blocked YT link matlab..??
aimyx thumbnail
Saumya just type "U P B U L K" without the spaces...!!

OR else check your 1st post...!!
Edited by --aimy-- - 12 years ago
Saumya_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --aimy--

Saumya just type "U P B U L K" without the spaces...!!

OR else check your 1st post...!!

kaha type karu..???
or konsa first post...???
aimyx thumbnail
Arrey kahi pe bhi(here)
I guess you typed the same in the 1st page and it turned out as domainblocked
Edited by --aimy-- - 12 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot...i neede it too
aimyx thumbnail
I mean to say that this domainblocked stands for domainblocked(U P B U L K wali one)
Aap ko link chahiye? Nahi na?😆
..Rish.. thumbnail
even i didn't watch the episode ...will watch it at 11:30 pm..!!!