Chandragupta Maurya

what will happen now

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey folks what next track you think i think the whole epi will show history of dhanadand. do you think durdhara will hate CGM now since he is her father biggest enemy and forget him. or will she change knowing CGM mother got killed because of dhanadand. She said she ready to marry anyone so does that show final battle is ready between CGM and dhanadand. She wont since historically she will be his wife. Also will Bhadrasaal remain in army for long he suppose to fight till end but he has lied about gold will dhanadand not find out so many questions and more important will that gold be enough for army chanakya and CGM will build or will they need more since they will lose first few battles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
chalo guys comment karna shuro kardo tigad dhaaa ðŸ˜ƒ give me feedback i like your discussion on topics bless you all people ðŸ˜‰
i want durdhara and cgm to hate each other because that was reality acc to original chanakya,and now cgm will take a shapath again as he will come to know that mahapadma killed his father.
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can anyone tell me how many shapaths CGM takes???
I mean jab koi marta hai.. ya jab kabhi koi touchy scene hota hai  CGM ek shapath leta hai:
1. on Mura's death
2. On purushdatt's death
3. On mrignayini's death
4. When C turned Ghajini.,,,, etc and so on...

BTW now i'm more intrstd in CGM's and D's father track rather than Duru-cgm... haalanki... I agree with bhaiyyaji... Duru ka ye kehna ki she will marry anyone shows that the final combat b/w D and CGM is nera... may be till march, CGM will become the king [that's my prediction] waise bhi the first episode was telecasted on 11th March... so may the makers are planning to make CGM king on the same day in 2012...??? who knows...
Originally posted by: justjayati

can anyone tell me how many shapaths CGM takes???

I mean jab koi marta hai.. ya jab kabhi koi touchy scene hota hai  CGM ek shapath leta hai:
1. on Mura's death
2. On purushdatt's death
3. On mrignayini's death
4. When C turned Ghajini.,,,, etc and so on...

BTW now i'm more intrstd in CGM's and D's father track rather than Duru-cgm... haalanki... I agree with bhaiyyaji... Duru ka ye kehna ki she will marry anyone shows that the final combat b/w D and CGM is nera... may be till march, CGM will become the king [that's my prediction] waise bhi the first episode was telecasted on 11th March... so may the makers are planning to make CGM king on the same day in 2012...??? who knows...

i wanna see helen and cgm's death,i just wanna see,i don't know why,that is why i was angry when they showed durdhara and cgm love.i hope to see them as well.but yeah i wanna see cgm as king,who is mrignayini?