Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Love your unique take and analysis on the episode!!!

Superb post!
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Get Out of That Towel
There's really no point in wearing one, if you have clothes on under it.

True, but keeping with the fact that ASR has kind of gotten 'soft'... it would have made more sense if he were to remove a few articles of his own clothing, so as not to make his lady love feel any more awkward than she would discovering her fashion faux pas!!! A perfectly acceptable couple would = towel/fully clothed + no towel/partially nude. (A girl can dream, right!?!) Hahaaa

We Had Exes?
No? OK, I'll see you after I get back from the office.

Exes!?!  What exes!?!  Mithai, what mithai...oh yeah, all that hotness made me lose my train of thought!!!  And I think my dhak dhak might be back. 😕 See, then he wonders why I get so peeved at him...  😆

Snake Ji
I want to kill thee!

Snakeji, the world should learn from you ji... You've gotten this snake bit down to a teee. On the flipside, I wonder if there is a house full of stupid men I can go take advantage of!?!  If so, please let me know and I'll be on the first flight out to India...holidays schmolidays who needs them!?!  I've always wanted to celebrate Festivus and donate to the Human Fund anyhow.. 😉 

Seeds of Doubt
Oh come on Khushi, after that killer look your lover boy gave you, how can what happened between the snake and you keep you up all night?

ASR was otherwise occupied being partially (okay fine, fully) nude in my (waking) dreams, so Khushi had to make due with Snakeji (only b/c she had not met NK by then).😆  If Khushi is going to stay up all night, wondering about why Anjali would tell the Snake to take off the white shirt, wouldn't it have made sense for Khushi to just ask Anjali!?!  Khushi has no problem butting in to everyone elses' relationships, read ASR/LA.  That box of rocks (aka Anjali Jha) would have gladly gone in to watering pot mode and told Khushi the entire story between her sobs!!! 😭 

Is it a Helicopter? Is it SRK? Is it KKKG?
No! It's NK aka 2 Cent. Typical desi boy returning home from AngrezVille.

OMG, really!?! 😕😆  I'm an American, born-n-raised and I hope that people do not perceive me to be that ridiculous!!!  Yes I've been called a 'valley girl' by my fellow ABCDs, for a good portion of my life, but I can assure you that my Hindi skills are not as bad as that. 😕😆  

As if the Creeper/Snake/Shyam (whatever we want to call him) isn't enough to make us want to pull our hair out, we are expected to watch this OTT character!?!  I will try not to leave dents in the wall due to repeatedly banging my head in utter frustration. 

The Elder Bros
Seriously? We have to put up with this little twit now? Let's schedule a LOT of meetings, let's buy some new companies to run. Where's the fire exit?

I'm sure ASR is wondering, 'Why me!?!  I already have a watering pot sister, an OTT Mami, and now I have to put up with this little twerp!?!  Oh and did Mami book this fool's business class tix on my Amex without asking me!?!'  ***On a side note : why would the fool fly business class when he could fly first class!?!  Mind-boggling...

At least having NK around is a sure way to get ASR to actually go to his office...hahahaa 😆   Even if his office isn't finished, there's always the conference room...😆

PreCap - If Looks Could Kill
What the...? Little 2 Cent not letting go of the hand. I'm watching you little... OK stop now. Enough! Unbelievable! *sad background music* I'm going to lose her again? Cry

On second thought, maybe ASR will keep working from home so he can keep an eye on this NK character.  ASR's thoughts : 'If NK so much as thinks about the poolside or my woman, it's gonna be ON like Donkey Kong!!!' 😆😆😆

Loved your post!!! 

As for my response above, all I can say is that this is what 4 days of no-work (I'm used to 70hr work weeks) and last-minute shopping have done to me...hahaaa  I'm losing my freakin' mind!!! 😕  Now I know why Anjali is such a nutjob...  I'd go crazy if I were in her shoes!!!    

Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
princezsafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHAHAH Love your post!!

Especially:
The Elder Bros
Seriously? We have to put up with this little twit now? Let's schedule a LOT of meetings, let's buy some new companies to run. Where's the fire exit?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
as usual nice compilation di..

but the problem is well i'm still undecided if i liked today's episode or not...i obviously loved it until snake made his appearance and then the NK scenes and Arnav & Akash's reactions to him was cute and i like them...and the precap was smoking!

still with everything for the first time since i started watching IPKKND i'm undecided whether i liked an epi or not!!
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post! loved todays epi except the snakey part of course!🤣
nice post
arnav and akaash's one was funny lol hahahahaha
Seattleite thumbnail
I know CVs are trying to get too much comic relief here...But it is much needed for me with the snake's aweful new plan... If arnav is busy, I want NK to eat khush's time but not give any to snake...
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Your posts r a must read...Awesome comic sense u have...Episode better than yesterday's and the eye lock btwn Arhi definitely worth watching ( repeat telecast)

👍🏼
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post HOH.. The epi was blah!
They're trying hard to put in a comedy but its failing.
Wonder whats our weekend going to be like this time.