Strategy to spoil Amar's image - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Sunny said that she felt violated after the dance with amar, I couldnt help but laugh.
I just saw the precap and Juhi is saying "You gonna get a slap on your face Amar Upadhyay", when Amar said he had never said women were weaklings. To this Juhi added that someone(I didnt understand who, may be Sky) told Amar that you are doing this to get votes.. and Amar said these two needs votes, they are the one who are in need.

I dont get this woman Juhi, anything she connects to whatever suits her. So Amar didnt say that all women are weak. He just emphasized that Amar and Sid are stronger than Juhi and Sunny, which is quite true actually. So how can she bring the topic that Amar called all women weak. And how can she use such abusive language that you will get a slap?? Disgusting. 
Edited by uscgirl - 12 years ago
Please see uncensored video 6 of today. Here juhi talks friendly to amar about the dance...now we know that sunny wanted to create drama 😡
Originally posted by susan29

Please see uncensored video 6 of today. Here juhi talks friendly to amar about the dance...now we know that sunny wanted to create drama 😡

I am quite sure Juhi would be reacting differently if she wasn't nominated for eviction her anger, frustration is all about that and the fact that Amar nominated her that's my opinion.
its not any strategy, not like they r forcing amar to tell shonali dirty jokes or get so touchy w/ other females... he pulled sunnys pallu during the rain dance and today how he was pulling juhis collar and getting so close to her was really disgusting...amar is really coming off as a desperate cheapo ðŸ¤¢.. hes just using tasks as an excuse to get touchy w/ them🤢