Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I foresee a very nasty confrontation between Sunny and Amar and Sunny is begging for it, it seems.

Thanks to her confession in Aapka Farmaan, Amar even knows her profession. He has already been bitten by Nagrani before and he won;t take it from Sunny without reminding her on TV what she is all about!
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wish in tomorrow's episode amar gives it back to them...actually sunny is provoking juhi...even when they were dicussing amar pulling by collar...even though juhi said thats how it is in the movie... sunny insisted he could have done it better...come on ya amar is not a professional dancer
Originally posted by: susan29

I wish in tomorrow's episode amar gives it back to them...actually sunny
is provoking juhi...even when they were dicussing amar pulling by
collar...even though juhi said thats how it is in the movie... sunny insisted he
could have done it better...come on ya amar is not a professional dancer

Juhi is Drama queen, Since her Collar Was being Held she should have instantly warned to Amar not to hold it like this Why she discussing it since dance ended. SHE AND HER chamchi chamche are bent on degrading him all the times.
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Bigg Boss is a dirty game, and people blame others per their convenience. Also everyone stoops low and changes colors at the time when they are on nominations.  I don't like such accusations thrown at a Married guy whoz kids are watching the show. But at the same a married guys needs to behave like a decent man/father on the show so no one can make such accusations.

This is a Show where they are expected to perform and all of them are actors who are supposed to be more intimate on screen. If I am not wrong, Amar did ask Juhi's permission before catching her collar and she seemed ok about it. It was Sati Savitri Sunny and Sky who were acting holier than thou about it. Regarding name calling, Juhi has been equally dismissive and has called people worse names in the past.

For the trio to use the woman card against Amar is really thick. I feel its being done to garner sympathy votes and get Amar evicted. God the trio with their unholy acts and holier than thou attitude are truly disgusting.
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://twitter.com/#!/SoniaSin_Forbes/status/149827226832089089
Aakash's friend for 3 years, who is also on IF complained to Pooja Bedi. 

Sonia has written: 
sky's sister has given all d authority 2@poojabeditweets on taking care of his public image.pls ask her to help u.am out of this !

So, Pooja Bedi is the PR for Aakash. No wonder, Pooja Bedi is constantly gunning for the blood of anyone who can possibly ruin Aakash's image. 

- Pooja Bedi will continue to bad-mouth Mahek even more in coming weeks till Aakash is in the house. 
- Pooja Bedi will continue to bad-mouth PM. Even though she had claimed just a few weeks ago that PM should be given a second chance. 

Basically, Pooja Bedi will do anything possible under the sun to defend Aakash's actions and will try to make him look good. Even if this makes her look like a hypocrite. 
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Juhi is Drama queen, Since her Collar Was being Held she should have instantly warned to Amar not to hold it like this Why she discussing it since dance ended. SHE AND HER chamchi chamche are bent on degrading him all the times.

actually at the dining table also juhi did not say he was touchy or anything...she said amar did like the song...sunny was going on insisting that amar was touchy ...sunny is influencing juhi in a wrong way...
Originally posted by: susan29

actually at the dining table also juhi did not say he was touchy or anything...she said amar did like the song...sunny was going on insisting that amar was touchy ...sunny is influencing juhi in a wrong way...

I fail to understand why Shunny doing Gimmick of being Sane' while doing Her movies she did not feel uncomfortable but now in Big boss why? if all viewers get aware of her vocation she will surely be loathed.
ZaeemRaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sunny is a big effin' hypocrite... I mean she of all the people passing judgement on some1 being touchy after what she does for living is way worse than this. 
ANd I dunno when Ammar called the girls weaklings? Sunny herself started saying it after the nomination and that hum betiyan behnein drama. Sunny is  abig time loser that dumb a** po*nstar. Why is she being casted as a heroine in a Hindi movie. She shud be kicked out of India just for herprofession. Blo*dy loser.
P.S. Yes I hate her a lot.
Originally posted by: sahilmittal

p k lele i m back hehe

Great. ENJOY. Where is Party?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Married men have a bigger responsibility regarding their image. They ought to think twice when they participate in these shows. Amar maybe a decent family man. However, he has been careless as well and could have avoided some situations. He seems to have a healthy marriage, so this should serve as a learning experience and not affect him much.

Sunny has been a judgmental bitch and tried to bring others down. Thats a fact that cannot be denied. But people need to stop tying everything she does to her po*n career.