Bigg Boss Season 5

Strategy to spoil Amar's image

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From the synopsis it seems that the 3 bullies want to now stoop to the level of spoiling Amar's image by saying he is touchy feely with the girls and has bad intentions towards girls.  This is really hitting below the belt and really the most desperate strategy - come on you guys couldnt come up with something better?

Sky in fact has always been the more touchier amongst the  to - its just that the girls like his touch so dont say anything about it.  Amar I really dont think is being any more touchy - its maybe his way of talking and behaving which is not as cool and sophisticated as Sky (I dont agree with this but most would call Amar a verni since he seems to be from a totally traditional gujju background) so the girls dont think he is the cool guy to hang around with. 

I personally think he is very devoted to his wife in the way he kept keeping Vida at a arm's distance when Vida was just throwing herself at him.  And yeah he went a bit overboard with Sunny but I couldnt see anythign dirty in it - it was just totally misjudged mischief - which was Amar's fault and he should have been more careful after Shonali had just had a go at him. 

And it is so biased - all these guys completely supported Amar when Shonali spoke about it t the first time becoz he was apparently in their group.  But now that he is not in their group he is Mr. Sleazy???  Such double standards. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
funny how at the same time pb is going bonkers 
about the love bite issue 
why do i have a feeling
there is an asmani connection 
hm...
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

funny how at the same time pb is going bonkers 

about the love bite issue 
why do i have a feeling
there is an asmani connection 
hm...

Oh she said something about that???  I wasnt following her tweets as they are getting mroe and more delusional everyday...and just tired of reading nonsense.  What did she say? 
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
double standards of trimurti sunny,sky,juhi...they blasted shonali now themselves are doin itπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
When one utters such filthy words about Amar irritates me a lot  , Firstly i want to know from them who being Sane there ? including Amar everyone is inelegant and cheapo why all the times they put blame only on Amar..
-Moderator- thumbnail
Bigg Boss is a dirty game, and people blame others per their convenience. Also everyone stoops low and changes colors at the time when they are on nominations.  I don't like such accusations thrown at a Married guy whoz kids are watching the show. But at the same a married guys needs to behave like a decent man/father on the show so no one can make such accusations.
Originally posted by: kashkajenarsh

double standards of trimurti sunny,sky,juhi...they blasted shonali now themselves are doin itπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Yesterday Since Amar doing Prayanam ,Lewd Shunny was staring at him as she would rape him right now .  i feel not Amar has bad intention to do with any of ladies but those Ladies want to do wrong with him!😑
Edited by --P.K.LeLe-- - 12 years ago
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

Oh she said something about that???  I wasnt following her tweets as they are getting more and more delusional everyday...and just tired of reading nonsense.  What did she say? 

first she tweeted mahek n salman tht she doesnt need to hire pr to abuse others 
like some other contestants lol
cuz we all know pb is gettin abused by pr n not 90 % of the indian population lol

then she tweeted dale who is pms n amars pr
tht he is trying to shift blame to sky 
when we all know amar is the sleazy one
3 girls have accused him of it lol
then skys gf jumped in n was all like tell this girl to save her self respect

the synergy of events inside n outside the house is fishy nai ?

funny thing is mahek n salman dont even mention her hahahahha
SHE STILLL DOESNT GET IT !
n i dont get it ? yeh kon si dosti hai ke
she is willing to ruin a married father of twos rep in the media like tht
n i love how everyone is sleazy except pb
who is known for condom commercials n whose father is dating a 20 yr old !!!!
zingaru thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

first she tweeted mahek n salman tht she doesnt need to hire pr to abuse others 
like some other contestants lol
cuz we all know pb is gettin abused by pr n not 90 % of the indian population lol

then she tweeted dale who is pms n amars pr
tht he is trying to shift blame to sky 
when we all know amar is the sleazy one
3 girls have accused him of it lol
then skys gf jumped in n was all like tell this girl to save her self respect

the synergy of events inside n outside the house is fishy nai ?

funny thing is mahek n salman dont even mention her hahahahha
SHE STILLL DOESNT GET IT !
n i dont get it ? yeh kon si dosti hai ke
she is willing to ruin a married father of twos rep in the media like tht
n i love how everyone is sleazy except pb
who is known for condom commercials n whose father is dating a 20 yr old !!!!

THanks for the update... and you hit the nail right on the head...so funny of her to be so judgmental and that too based on just assumptions after she herself had led no moralistic life.  I suppose to answer that she will just say I'm liberated so hence I am allowed to do what I want and no one is allowed to point a finger at me. 

I think it must be irking her more than no one even mentions her and hell hath no fury like a woman ignored 😊😊   She's not about to let go of this once chance which got her into the limelight - even if it isnt a highly complimentary limelight !  I think her tweeting is going to continue well beyond the game in her effort to prove that she was the only all-knowing person  !  hmmmph...disgusting!
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually they have pounced upon Shonali's allegation. They know that one person has alleged him of indecent touch so if they blame him people outside more often than not would tend to believe it. Amar on the other hand should have avoided touching them all togather because he should have known that they would pounce n him at the first opportunity. Edited by kaushikbasu - 12 years ago