Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi's Paath (shlokas) was so stupid - Page 2

reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

I agree, she will change,but only the day they end SNS...😆 .. n they show one happy family...

If the show ends the day Rashi becomes good then the message is that CVs cannot handle good and do nto know how to project a worhtwhile story line using good and smart thinking. The show should show how the good improves relationship - a slow but sure and gradual change in character of  Rashi and growth in Gopi's character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Putting common sense in Raashi is like hitting your head on a tree! ðŸ˜¡
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

😡..it was so obvious that she was repeating after some one.. I wonder why Koki did not catch her... omgg.. it was bad.. Rashi is sooo bad she will never improve...

You know when Kokila stopped Rashi from going, I thought she was also going to stand up and check her ear, she pulled two kalakaries today and both came off good for her, not right. 

When she said 12pm out of the blue before closing off the prayer, that should have given them a clue that she had a listening device of some sort, especially as she doesn't wear a wristwatch. 
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I too thought koki will find it out but cvs don't want their poor rashi to get caught so easily...😡