Rashi's Paath (shlokas) was so stupid

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😑..it was so obvious that she was repeating after some one.. I wonder why Koki did not catch her... omgg.. it was bad.. Rashi is sooo bad she will never improve...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Where did koki's smartness go now? Hetal is dumb we all know and no comments on baa but koki couldn't catch her even when she said 12 baj gaye. That proves modis are dumb to the core and from now on I won't say poor gopi dumb.🀒
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah it was obvious she was repeating and koki even had a doubt but pl dont say she wont improve. She will someday.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The cv's are making koki blind and deaf if needed and it seems they thought it was needed today🀒
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Yeah it was obvious she was repeating and koki even had a doubt but pl dont say she wont improve. She will someday.

I am waiting for her to change but jaise kutte ki dum kabi sidhi nahi ho sakti waise hi rashi kabhi nahi sudhar sakti.

The day she becomes good SNS ends.
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Loll... I appreciate that you like her and I respect that... If she only wanted to go  back to her Kalakaris, why did she do all that drama of becoming good..If she really wanted this family, Jigar, Gopi, she would suffer whatever happens in that house and tolerat everything and then show that she really has changed... πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..but no...she wants easy way.. N I was so upset when Hetal said she is changing...😑
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel like shooting Rashi. She will never change. Even after so much happened she is back to square one. πŸ˜‘

She is selfish mean and a horrible person. πŸ€’
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

I am waiting for her to change but jaise kutte ki dum kabi sidhi nahi ho sakti waise hi rashi kabhi nahi sudhar sakti.

The day she becomes good SNS ends.

I agree, she will change,but only the day they end SNS...πŸ˜† .. n they show one happy family...
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koki did have a doubt for a minute ..i though she would ask some qs to her regarding the same but the scene just ended ...this kalakari is not exposed unless they tell her to says the prayers again and there is no urmilla for her rescue ...hetal already seems to melt ,i think she is all ready for accepting rashi as her vahu again.
maddy311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

I agree, she will change,but only the day they end SNS...πŸ˜† .. n they show one happy family...

πŸ˜†
I often wonder how the hell do they become happy family suddenly after THE END when every day till now, something bad was happening.