whenpassionscollideArHi#24.5//NOTEpg2 & pg77 - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nomaa.

Nainaaa! man its been like forever since we talked :| how are you? remember our crazy group here? LOL..man i miss those days :(

DUDE. It's been absoltuely positively FOREVER. I've been happening. LOLjk. I'm alive 😆 College will be the end of me. But how have you beeen?! 🤗

I missed this thread like hell. None of the people from our little group seem to be on here ever :( It was so fun talking with you guys about absolutely nothing 😆
 omggg i only saw snow once and it felt like heaven :| ðŸ¤£ it was so pretty :$ tehee!
S - Good! Cuz I'm not letting you go without me!! 🤣🤣

Naina - All our snow melted. So if you want you can still come. 🤣

Noma - I'll take the chance for now. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

We have snow 🤣 u can join Nomu and cum down UK Bham while me and Meanie r hitting da beaches in our bikini's ennit 🤣 

🤣🤣 Well then, that's set!

Hehe I would join you on the beach except not too ready with that bikini BODY! HAhaha have to hit the gym and I"m too lazy to do that 🤣
Originally posted by MG.Creations

S - W*F?!!! Woh pagal ho ga ya phir tumhe samaj ra hoga. 🤣🤣 Yeah, dumb people like you. 🤣🤣 Fine! I'll blame it on Laxmi. 🤣🤣 Finneee!! I lurrvv uu!! 🤗
lmaooo I knw I was Soo confused but was Soo happi I was out I just ran outta school 🤣 pshttt no like u I have a IQ dat is 100000 🤣 lmaooo laxmi u r guilty 🤣 I lurveee u 2 <33 

@Noma if I start hating it their ennit I'm gonna cum and drag yah back 2 ur house and thn go back 2 mine and just move in 2 my freezer 🤣
Noma - Are you serious?!!  You saw snow only ONCE?!! 😲😲
S - We'll be making heads turn. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by Naina2127

🤣🤣 Well then, that's set!

Hehe I would join you on the beach except not too ready with that bikini BODY! HAhaha have to hit the gym and I"m too lazy to do that 🤣
Lmaooo don't worri we will wait don't take 2 long u exercise while I pack it will take me a week 🤣 

@Meanie awww don't worri wherever I will go I'm gonna take yah wiv me just 2 drive u crazzi 🤣 
Is here snow competition going on ? ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Naina2127

DUDE. It's been absoltuely positively FOREVER. I've been happening. LOLjk. I'm alive 😆 College will be the end of me. But how have you beeen?! 🤗

I missed this thread like hell. None of the people from our little group seem to be on here ever :( It was so fun talking with you guys about absolutely nothing 😆

tell me about it :| hayee collegee :( this is my last year in HS and then im gonna go to college..im kinda excited and im kinda not << LOLL..ive been good! omg i missed this place too! yeah everyone is like disappeared :( our discussions were so random ðŸ˜† 
S - Yeh kya hua? Tu toh Einstein se bhi zyada tez nikli re. 🤣🤣