whenpassionscollideArHi#24.5//NOTEpg2 & pg77 - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sabi: Haha kk I assumed they were fanfiction.net. Damnit, there were other sites I used to frequent but then kinda gave up on over time. UGH I hate it when stories aren't complete (I'm such a flipping hypocrite -_-) But it depresses me so much! Whenever I'm on portkey (massive Harry-Hermione fan as well you see😆) I just filter through and read like everything. *sigh*

Have bookmarked the pride and prejudice story. I think I'll make that my reward for completing my paper 😆

@Suvi: Aww Desktops vs. laptops...used to have that problem all the damn time. -_-
Attempting to work suvi 😆 But clearly failing considering I"m on IF ahaha...you?
#hugs suviii. (:
ahhh, the joys of a laptop. i only use the desktop for itunes - itunes on my laptop disables my cd-drive. ):

hehe nainuu. dw, i'm the same.. i hate unfinished stories, but sometimes i feel completed ones aren't finished either. omg. i have to link you to one of my all-time faves - i actually cried. and it's a top!harry, which i'm not too fond of (i always see draco as the more dominant one in their relationship - do not ask why).. but the story is amazing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4041893/1/A_Certain_Kind_of_Memory
@Naina
I'm the same. 😆 Supposed to be working, but actually on IF
@Sabi
Why does it do that? I don't use my computer much either, but I'm downloading a TV show and I can't download stuff onto the laptop
Edited by Prinsesse.Suvi - 12 years ago
ahh, working. i miss work. and earning money. blah.
i'm perfecting housework instead. :| loll.

do either of you watch glee?
Housework is yuck. I want a stay-at-home husband.
And no, I don't watch glee. But I might start..=/ Sabi, u going to watch that new show revenge? I've been waiting for it to start since the holidays!
@Sabi: Haha dude! I do hte same thing! Draco definitely is someone that I imagine as more dominant...maybe it''s because I think Tom Felton vs. Dan Rad...although I love both 😆 And bookmarked as well! I shall read and definitely let you know what I think of hte both :)

LOL housework. sigh. I"m such a fail at it, and it gets more irritating when, during the weekends that I am home, my mum complains that I don't do anything around the house and how will I find a good husband etc -_-
And nope, no Glee. Watched a few episodes but could never really get into it.

Currently though, I only watch 2 shows...Once Upon a Time on ABC...so goood! And White Collar ^_^ Matt Bomer is pretty much the best looking man on the planet...sigh, too bad he's gay.
Originally posted by Naina2127

@Sabi: Haha dude! I do hte same thing! Draco definitely is someone that I imagine as more dominant...maybe it''s because I think Tom Felton vs. Dan Rad...although I love both 😆 And bookmarked as well! I shall read and definitely let you know what I think of hte both :)

LOL housework. sigh. I"m such a fail at it, and it gets more irritating when, during the weekends that I am home, my mum complains that I don't do anything around the house and how will I find a good husband etc -_-
Tsk tsk Naina...don't ruin your mother's dreams of getting a good damaad..🤣🤣