Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Out of all the dangerous and life threatening creatures in the world, he chose a scorpian to kill Anji..!!  πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€£ Buhat hi thanda villain hai hamra..! πŸ˜† He does'nt even know how to play smart..! πŸ˜Ž

Oh yeah Bua NK are like made for each other..! 🀣 NK's flashback of their wedding wass just howlarious..! 🀣 Hum bhi DO hon nandkishor..! 🀣

HAYEE how can we NOT go crazy sarah..!! ☺️ They are sizzling the whole forum now..! ☺️

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣  he could have just killed her with his own hands if he really had the guts too πŸ˜³ he's so thanda that he cant even scare Khushi like Nanav does πŸ€£ 

ahaha NK and Bua are adorable really :) people are loving them more than payash πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

HAYEE that picture sumi .. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ They way he looks into his eyes .. mein marjawaan. I LOVE SBS for giving us such huge spoilers. 

btw watch this .. im not sure if youve watched it 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
I too LOVEEE SBS for giving us such detailed spoilers but at the same time i am a bit scared..! The surprise element is no more there.. :( I just hope they didnt give it ALL in the segment.. It looks even more good when we get something as a surprise like Diwali almost kiss..! πŸ˜ I am even hoping to see some flashbacks from both Arnav and Khushi's side.. 😍 A self-realzation sort of.. 😳

Yes i watched it sarah.. I just hope its true..! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Goshh i am soo cruel na..? πŸ˜† 😈

😍 😍 😍
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
well that is true ... I mean when I saw the promo, I thought it was dream and now I know it wont be. 
im sure they did not spoil everything ... ;) OMG yes, I hope there is some realization <3 I dont want them denying it after the dance πŸ˜³ and I dont think they will be able to when they realize how much they enjoyed the dance β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³ 
if ASR does than he will regret it when she goes to the hospital. 

ahah though I wish the scorpion bit shyam or even mami πŸ€£  

hayee that pic I was thinking him whispering 'i love you' πŸ˜ 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

well that is true ... I mean when I saw the promo, I thought it was dream and now I know it wont be. 

im sure they did not spoil everything ... ;) OMG yes, I hope there is some realization <3 I dont want them denying it after the dance πŸ˜³ and I dont think they will be able to when they realize how much they enjoyed the dance β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³ 
if ASR does than he will regret it when she goes to the hospital. 

ahah though I wish the scorpion bit shyam or even mami πŸ€£  

hayee that pic I was thinking him whispering 'i love you' πŸ˜ 

I think he kissed her cheeks in this dance move, dont you think..? ☺️ 😳

Han i was soo begging that bichoo to bite Shyam when he dropped it in the kitchen...! πŸ€” 🀣 But may be it had its eyes all set for our Jalebi.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I soo wish we get a proper hospital track with either of them realizing..! 😳 I think during song, may be Khushi will realize.. 😳 Btw is it gonna be  the remix version or the slow version of the song in the dance..? :/
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Btw i feel soo bad that this AT is ignored soo much..! :( Its not active like it used to be..!   All i see is either an active Barun's AT or Sanaya's AT..  Are we not supposed to be ArHians..?? πŸ€”  
saraaa. thumbnail
ahh I dont know about her cheeks .. but its almost like he kissed her lips during the dance β˜ΊοΈ it looks like it but most likely it didnt πŸ˜† 

I really want Shyam to die though πŸ€£ and then bring a new guy for Anji .. she deserves better. 

hopefully its not the remix .. wont have the romantic feel. I really think its time both of them realize it though .. im sure confession is gonna take time but atleast telling themselves πŸ˜†

saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

Btw i feel soo bad that this AT is ignored soo much..! :( Its not active like it used to be..!   All i see is either an active Barun's AT or Sanaya's AT..  Are we not supposed to be ArHians..?? πŸ€”  

I know it makes me sad aswell :( I'd hate for the forum to have fans divided. 

but you know this place used to be active before so maybe people dont know :/ 
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

Hey guys! :D

πŸ€— heyy welcome (: im Sara and you? 

im sure you're excited for monday πŸ˜†
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

πŸ€— heyy welcome (: im Sara and you? 

im sure you're excited for monday πŸ˜†

Hey Sara πŸ€— I'm Zarqaa :D

Yeah, i have been dying all weekend, i've been watching the promo again and again πŸ˜† I know the dance is going to be legendary, such a beautiful song for ArHI😍