Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

heey ! I'm Vanshika, but u can call me VanshuπŸ€—

heeey . :) ok then vanshu. m sanika. watched yesterdays ep ? πŸ˜
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow pretty name ^_^
and yess i watched that superrr awesomee epi;) loll!
sanaya was so wonderful na, especially in Karisma avatar.. even ASR couldnt help but smile and laugh for his lady love☺️
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there's more craze in the CG than over here πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Anyone here..?? Plz someone BE here..! πŸ€£ I need to share my restlessness with someone..! πŸ˜³ πŸ€ͺ β˜ΊοΈ

Hey sarah..!! πŸ€—
saraaa. thumbnail
dont worry .. im here  πŸ€£  I dont know how much longer I can wait for the episode β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ͺ

haww have we met before? :( I dont remember your name. 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Yes we have met before in the same AT..!! πŸ€— LONGGG time back..! πŸ˜† I am Sumi..! πŸ˜³ I used to be really active in MJHT forum,.. πŸ˜³

I know re..! 🀣 ArHi are just driving me crazy..! πŸ€ͺ 😍 It is soo unfair that we have to go through this painful  weekend..! :( I hate weekends..! πŸ€”
saraaa. thumbnail
OMG you have such good memory πŸ˜² seriously how did you remember ?? πŸ˜† im sorry I forgot. 

iss baar I wont forget you Sumi ;) I loved MJHT but I was not active there for some reason lol

they dragged it the WHOLE week .. they could have just taken out all the disgusting shyam parts🀒 

this should have been on friday. man I just hope this time Arhi dont get away with it πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
I have a very poor memory sarah..! πŸ€£ Trust me.. πŸ˜† Even worse than Ghajini..! πŸ€£

Han i know..! They dragged it too much with that Shyam THE CREEP..! 🀒 Urgghh.. He does'nt even scare me now.. πŸ˜† I usually laugh out loud whenever he makes some childish plots..! πŸ˜† Films nahin dekhta kia..? 😳 How on earth does he manage to make such lame plans..! πŸ˜† 😡

Btw do you think Khushi will get bitten by the scorpio..?? I think it already bit her.. :(

I soo hope we DO get to see their dance on Monday..! 😍 Seriously if they drag it more, i am all ready to send hate hate mails to the CVs..! 😈  πŸ˜†
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
no way .. I actually think I have amnesia .. doctors just havent figured out πŸ€£ 

it was so lame just showing Shyam look for the scorpion πŸ€£  bechara had nothing better to do. LOL sometimes his face just scares me πŸ€”πŸ˜† I used to think they should get Shyam and bua together .. but I like NK better with bua now πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

yeah she will and then they'll take her to the hospital :( 

hayee their chemistry is ON fire β˜ΊοΈ and everyone is going crazy BEFORE the actual dance πŸ˜†