whenpassionscollideArHi#24.5//NOTEpg2 & pg77 - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
Final year! fully loaded with projects and presentations ðŸ˜†
Awww Aanchal engineering? Uff that means tons of physics and calculus right? Those were my worst subjects in high school 🤣🤣 good luck with that though!

SAME MARJ! This entire waiting around for hte two of them to speak civilly to each other will have us waiting for the rest of our lives! I would so much rather see some forced marriage or contract or something like that happening right now. So bored with the comedy show they've made of this -_- And paneer is SO GOOD.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kqKeGACAEyo/S7NP0s56rDI/AAAI8/Pt9WFR3AIHc/s1600/paneer.jpg

what are you studying?
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
Aanchal- Ooh is it?! Well all the best with your last year! Wow! Your gonna graduate! Hehe

Naina- Me too! I'd love to see some intense romantic shiz happening now! Contract marriage/Revenge marriage, been there, seen them! But I'm sure it would be totally different and awesome to see SaRun act it out! Yeahhh I like cheesseee!! But I don't think I've ever had the softie type...lol

You asking what I study? Law :)

Originally posted by Naina2127

Awww Aanchal engineering? Uff that means tons of physics and calculus right? Those were my worst subjects in high school 🤣🤣 good luck with that though!

My favorite subject was biology ðŸ˜† Not much of maths and physics in IT, calculas and newton's experiments are like life partners for mechanical and civil engineering students  ðŸ¤£ Thanks dear ðŸ˜›
aww Thanks Marj ðŸ˜›
so you're Law student ðŸ˜ƒ which year?? 
NK's hindi accent is killing me ðŸ˜† 
I'm in my first year! :D
Ohh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE NK!! ðŸ˜†
Its great to see the extra/third angles in this story as such nice people! Not the typical bhootni's! ðŸ˜†
Anyways I gotta go now, was great chatting to you guys! See ya next time! Tata :)
khushi slap Arnav .. i wish i could slap people saying i was killing misquote :P 

hehe... 

anyways why this place always seem like bhot banagla 
bhot what? loll.

sorry. was just trying to render a collab part i made. uff, i hate forgetting to untick "maintain aspect ratio".