Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
sanchi - it's all good. i do the same thing all the time. i'm known for it. :P

ayeshuuu. do you think it'll be allowed though? i'll post it, we'll see what happens. & thank you - i do it all for us. (; besides, you helped me out as well missy.
hey, remember that pm i sent you about the 25th at? i'll forward another copy if you haven't got it anymore... i still wanna utilise those things. pm me if you have more ideas. (:
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prettyfulwishes

sanchi - it's all good. i do the same thing all the time. i'm known for it. :P

ayeshuuu. do you think it'll be allowed though? i'll post it, we'll see what happens. & thank you - i do it all for us. (; besides, you helped me out as well missy.
hey, remember that pm i sent you about the 25th at? i'll forward another copy if you haven't got it anymore... i still wanna utilise those things. pm me if you have more ideas. (:

i am sure it will be allowed , it's for AT which exist on IF and nothing wrong with it , remember when there was banner contest, minu posted the things around the shop to make everyone aware yaar :) 
so, now worries. 
what i need to help yaar? btw i am sorry , i did not join the collab but if there is part left in the end , tell me i will yaar :)  but u have help me alot yaar  since it will be my first time na. 
yes .. i have the pm , just got look for it, and i will send u some ideas for AT
sabihaa. thumbnail
it's not hard cupcake. you just need to make a vm, but only 15secs long. (that's how long each part is.)
four parts have already been taken - eight left. hopefully they'll all be taken by thursday. :D
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

it's not hard cupcake. you just need to make a vm, but only 15secs long. (that's how long each part is.)
four parts have already been taken - eight left. hopefully they'll all be taken by thursday. :D

heeyy sabi jee. i didnt get tht part . i read description in YT.
can u pleae explain.
sabihaa. thumbnail
SANUUU. MARJJJ!! #MASSIVEhugs

sanuu, have you ever taken part in a collab before? all you need to do is follow the rules, and then send me in the part you've chosen to make it on.

marj, what's going on triplet? (;
Sanugr8fan thumbnail

SANUUU. MARJJJ!! #MASSIVEhugs

sanuu, have you ever taken part in a collab before? all you need to do is follow the rules, and then send me in the part you've chosen to make it on.

marj, what's going on triplet? (;

naaa havent . issiliye to asking.😆 erm i got tht sabi. i even read tht descrption. par stil not getting what exactly we have to do.
mee new to this. please explain. wud luv to take part🤗
sabihaa. thumbnail
alright.
first question, have you made a vm before? if you have, collab parts are easy. (:
Sanugr8fan thumbnail

alright.
first question, have you made a vm before? if you have, collab parts are easy. (:

ofcourse i have😆 next please?
sabihaa. thumbnail
loll. just making sure. i am subscribed to you. *raises eyebrows*

anyway. collabs are just a shorter version of a vm. instead of 1.30min-long vms, you're only working with about 10-30seconds of music to make the collab part.

the rules are simple: don't add any colouring, don't use any other characters except arnav & khushi, don't add your name to your part.

listen to the song, choose a part that hasn't already been taken, post it on the comments... within two days i'll have all music parts ready for download, so then you download your part, make your vm, upload it on mediafire.com (or alternatively, post it as a vid response to the original vid) and voila, you've just contributed to making a collab part. :D

for more references, look at some of my older vids (a lot of them are collab parts).
Sanugr8fan thumbnail

loll. just making sure. i am subscribed to you. *raises eyebrows*

anyway. collabs are just a shorter version of a vm. instead of 1.30min-long vms, you're only working with about 10-30seconds of music to make the collab part.

the rules are simple: don't add any colouring, don't use any other characters except arnav & khushi, don't add your name to your part.

listen to the song, choose a part that hasn't already been taken, post it on the comments... within two days i'll have all music parts ready for download, so then you download your part, make your vm, upload it on mediafire.com (or alternatively, post it as a vid response to the original vid) and voila, you've just contributed to making a collab part. :D

for more references, look at some of my older vids (a lot of them are collab parts).

have i ever told you. you are great at explaining things ðŸ˜† seriously.
accha. i got almost everything. but stil i have 1 doubt. lol. dont think it silly.
which song do we have to choose? and parts are classified under what category. i mean you have chosen pics in ur vid right. so we hav to wrk on tht scenes.

sry. i m confusing you i guess. par never done this🤔