Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Damn! I had Ian DP before the Kat one, and my wallpapers from computer, Delena, you can just make out who crazy I am😳🤣🤣 I was searching for some pics and came across some on tumblr, the kiss one's mainly, I was going gaga 😍
And and..ek mein aur ek tu...I going crazy over the song, it's damn good, I love my avi, though I don't have the feature on 🥱..me too, are you planning to watch it?😎

🤣🤣 Haha once I'm more into the show...I'll be a crazy fan girl like you ^_^ I'll make sure I run to you for tips 😆 Ohmygod, I saw it trending and freeaked, and then ian and nina tweeted on it and i was just like OMFG. and yeah. my friends thought i was insane. -_-

I haven't listened to the music yet for ek mein aur ek tu! I'm like fidaaa over the trailer itself 🤣🤣 Hell yes I'm watching that movie!! Thank god we have a movie theater here with Hindi movies!! Totally will be dragging my friends with me, even though they absolutely HATE Indian movies 🤣🤣
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Naina2127

🤣🤣 Haha once I'm more into the show...I'll be a crazy fan girl like you ^_^ I'll make sure I run to you for tips 😆 Ohmygod, I saw it trending and freeaked, and then ian and nina tweeted on it and i was just like OMFG. and yeah. my friends thought i was insane. -_-

I haven't listened to the music yet for ek mein aur ek tu! I'm like fidaaa over the trailer itself 🤣🤣 Hell yes I'm watching that movie!! Thank god we have a movie theater here with Hindi movies!! Totally will be dragging my friends with me, even though they absolutely HATE Indian movies 🤣🤣

haha, that's true, my freinds really thought I drained off my brain 🤣🤣 I haven't checked my tweeter yet -_- I rarely open it 😳 We have a episode on Thursday I guess 🤓
Ahaha, the trailer's damn interesting, and I absolutely love the song. 😍 Poor your friends 🤣🤣
..Naina.. thumbnail

haha, that's true, my freinds really thought I drained off my brain 🤣🤣 I haven't checked my tweeter yet -_- I rarely open it 😳 We have a episode on Thursday I guess 🤓
Ahaha, the trailer's damn interesting, and I absolutely love the song. 😍 Poor your friends 🤣🤣

😆 That's what friends are for...aren't they always so supportive? -_- Sigh, yeah I don't even have a twitter...I'm just a massive stalker and my friends post about evertyhing on facebook 😆😆
sigh, such a long wait. my goal is to completely catch up with the show, and officially decide my ship by then 🤣

Imran's so cute 😍😍 And the trailer was hilariousss. I love any story/movie/show/book/anything based on like marriage at the beginning and see where they go with that...gosh, they're so cute ^_^

anywho. it's already 2! didn't even realize. it seems like it was 1 only 5 minutes ago 🤣🤣

It was great talking to you! byeee! :)

AND BYE SABI! Whereveryouare!

#hugseveryone
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Naina2127

😆 That's what friends are for...aren't they always so supportive? -_- Sigh, yeah I don't even have a twitter...I'm just a massive stalker and my friends post about evertyhing on facebook 😆😆
sigh, such a long wait. my goal is to completely catch up with the show, and officially decide my ship by then 🤣

Imran's so cute 😍😍 And the trailer was hilariousss. I love any story/movie/show/book/anything based on like marriage at the beginning and see where they go with that...gosh, they're so cute ^_^

anywho. it's already 2! didn't even realize. it seems like it was 1 only 5 minutes ago 🤣🤣

It was great talking to you! byeee! :)

AND BYE SABI! Whereveryouare!

#hugseveryone

LOL, wish my friends were supportive too 😳🤣🤣
You mean two hole seasons within 4 days? BOL for that, and decide your ship by then 🤣
Same with me, they look so cute together!!
You better go to sleep now, sleep tight 🤗🤗
talk to you soon 😃
..Naina.. thumbnail
I will keep you updated on my TVD progress 😆

Goodnight 🤗
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hey Anchi!