.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh..bye then ayesha..talk to you later 🤗
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes naina. draco&harry. they are the perfect wet dream. :P

& yeah.. blaine&mercedes from glee. samcedes&klaine are cute - but blaine&mercedes just have something about them.

byeee ayeshu. #MASSIVEhugs&kisses. i love you. <33
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Snacho: Sundays are my catching up with every tv show on the planet days 🤣🤣 I started watching TVD recently, and am like halfway through the first season right now, so I'm going to finish the first season tomorrow and get started on the second 😆

And then I'm going to write I think. I feel like tomorrow's going to be one of those days. o.o

@Sabi: Drarry. Holycrap. On tumblr once, I saw a GIF  of Tom Felton's reaction to seeing like Drarry morphed images and stuff...it was like the funniest thing ever 🤣🤣

Ah :( Don't watch glee. Watched a few episodes, but never really got into it.  Watch pretty much everything else in the world thouh ^_^

@Ayesha: Goodnightlove! Haha you're an east coaster too, eh? ^_^
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Wow man, I watch TVD mostly and then I went back to season one...but I don't much time so it will take time for me to go to #2
Who's fan are you?? Delena or Stelena? 
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG. naina! you need to watch the entire interview - i'm pretty sure it was on david letterman. the funniest thing EVER!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Ahh! Sancho! Thought I replied, but stupid server being down kliled my response! At this point in time, I'm a Delena Shipper...but who knows how that may change 😆 but i love ian. like i've loved him since before i started watching the show and he's so goodlooking.

@Sabi: Ahh! Tomorrow! When I'm awake and will actually be able to pay attention to what's going on 😆 *have to go find it of course* hehe but i enjoy tom's and dan's interviews...they're usually pretty funny...emma's are always like way too proper and she's very diplomatic. which is a good thing overal, but not funny enough for us 😆
.hea. thumbnail
😍 I love him..and I like Delena as well 😎
Crazy fan that I am 😳

@Sabiha
Hey I was watching your vids, they are superb 😍
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

😍 I love him..and I like Delena as well 😎

Crazy fan that I am 😳

@Sabiha
Hey I was watching your vids, they are superb 😍

I'm clearly lacking a brain. I just saw your siggy dabba 🤣🤣 OHEMGEE DID YOU SEE THEIR KISS?! I clearly haven't gotten to the recent episodes, but it was trending on twitter and had to see it and omfg. was in love all over again.

btw, loving the ek main ek tu avis you have there. i'm beyond hyped for that movie, not necessarily for the actors...but i'm in love with those absolutely cheesy romantic plots 🤣🤣
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

I'm clearly lacking a brain. I just saw your siggy dabba 🤣🤣 OHEMGEE DID YOU SEE THEIR KISS?! I clearly haven't gotten to the recent episodes, but it was trending on twitter and had to see it and omfg. was in love all over again.

btw, loving the ek main ek tu avis you have there. i'm beyond hyped for that movie, not necessarily for the actors...but i'm in love with those absolutely cheesy romantic plots 🤣🤣

Damn! I had Ian DP before the Kat one, and my wallpapers from computer, Delena, you can just make out who crazy I am😳🤣🤣 I was searching for some pics and came across some on tumblr, the kiss one's mainly, I was going gaga 😍
And and..ek mein aur ek tu...I going crazy over the song, it's damn good, I love my avi, though I don't have the feature on 🥱..me too, are you planning to watch it?😎

Dude, watch this:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/delena01.jpg/sr=1
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago