Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Naina2127

@Sanchari: Hm true that, the arrogant business tycoon and dancing don't seem to go together too well, but hey! In all the M&B romances, the guy ends up changing to fit the wife so I expect ASR to be the same ๐Ÿ˜†

I just want their love story to kick into full gear...*don't...have...that...much...patience*

don't trouble to type such big a name๐Ÿ˜† I agree, but their post marriage relationship is gonna be big time hit, I don't use PS much cause I don't have much patience, so am in the some boat too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.hea. thumbnail

you write ffs?! ahh! me wants to read!

I started with you list following your index๐Ÿ˜†
Loved them, will take time to read them๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ayesha.

It's good seeing people here :)) 

but now i got go ...  see u all later 
Bye :D 

Bye Ayesha, catch you later sometimes๐Ÿค—
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

chod yaar, I am updating all my works and hand pains now, have been typing for so long!!..I know not a good sign of spamming, I am trying to keep this AT clean

You write FF?? ๐Ÿ˜› and do you have any siggy shop ??๐Ÿ˜‰

@Anchal: Hey! I see you around on the DSDDSB forum, right? 

Yes naina ๐Ÿค—
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Murphy: I really like your name...that's like really pretty. :) But OMG yes! PS can be a huge pain, so only when I have absolutely positively nothing better to do with myself do I end up using it. I get tired of all the everything so quickly *yawn*

but ah! not fair! I want to read your FFs as well! I only see the link to a CC in your dabba though ๐Ÿ˜† but eek can't wait to hear what you think about my million stories -_-
..Naina.. thumbnail
@Aanchal: Did you watch today's epi?! It was actually really good...kept me on the edge wondering what's going to happen...but awesome awesome epi.

oops. this is teh ipkknd forum. ๐Ÿ˜†
snowflake. thumbnail

@Aanchal: Did you watch today's epi?! It was actually really good...kept me on the edge wondering what's going to happen...but awesome awesome epi.

oops. this is teh ipkknd forum. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya i did.. i think sia will get injured ๐Ÿ˜† and ya its IPKKND forum but we are free to talk about anything here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
.hea. thumbnail
@Anchi
No man! I don't have so much patience while using PS๐Ÿ˜†

@Naina
I agree, just to kill time end up using it. 
hehe, never made an Index so all links are not gonna fit๐Ÿ˜†. And yeah, I think of very high about them, I just started with one but I badly need to update before they kill me, so once done, am gonna soon lay my hands on yours๐Ÿ˜ƒ
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

@Anchi

@Naina
hehe, never made an Index so all links are not gonna fit๐Ÿ˜†. And yeah, I think of very high about them, I just started with one but I badly need to update before they kill me, so once done, am gonna soon lay my hands on yours๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you are still alive ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i thought you met ASR somewhere and your heart stopped supplying blood to your vessels ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

@Anchi

@Naina

Haha you don't have to tell me about the horrors of updating! I have 2 stories which I haven't looked at since June, and I get like 10 PMs a day and I feel horrible, but ugh just don't have the time to sit down and write a damned update.

But phew, promised myself I would sit and finish the stories this winter break...sure hope I can do it ๐Ÿ˜†

ps. Guess Imma have to stalk your posts then to find your ffs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ