Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hello ATvasiyo..😆 whats up?
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Fatz 3 in 1 reply 😲
Kya ho gaya hai tum logo ko.. spamming paradise banane ke baad apne rules bhul gaye ho kya 😆
I am fine Fatz.. thank you and urself?? 😳

I was going to say this, see Fatz forgot spamming rules, according to Raina, I am gonna write a book and publish it in our paradise, so that you people can revise them and we will have tests, I will go to the paradise tomorrow😃
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Obviously yaar, no one can replace ASR, but I am kinda loving this guy and his accents🤣
that reminds me, ASR's English accents while on phone with Khanna😍

he has the pretty much same accent as me😲🤣...he says "wassup" exactly like i do...🤣
but it's funny that he is from Australia too, but he can hardly speak any hindi :| and i can speak hindi perfectly🤣...probably because he was born there 😲🤣
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arhilicious-

Hey Arhi -_-
wassup?
.infinite. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Fatz, I'm Pretty Well Cutoo!

Hows you ? 🤗

I'm fine too Sadaf...so how's life⭐️
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

-_- confused, you should be happy that we get a jealous + drunk ASR soon, and about snaky, no way! KKG got some sense (ASR ke asar ka sangat) so no chance dude!😎

I'm very happy that we will get ASR realization scene soon.. but the way KKG looked at Snaky when anjali gave him money is scaring me yaar 
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatz-

he has the pretty much same accent as me😲🤣...he says "wassup" exactly like i do...🤣
but it's funny that he is from Australia too, but he can hardly speak any hindi :| and i can speak hindi perfectly🤣...probably because he was born there 😲🤣

suno suno AT wasiyon, Fatz and NK *yo* has got so many similarities 🤣🤣
yaar yesterday while on LU I was shaking cause of tremendous fits of laughter, I can't believe Cvs are doing such a great job again with the current track. Lately they had put me down
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Arhilicious-

Hii Arhilicious 😛
.infinite. thumbnail

Fatz 3 in 1 reply 😲
Kya ho gaya hai tum logo ko.. spamming paradise banane ke baad apne rules bhul gaye ho kya 😆
I am fine Fatz.. thank you and urself?? 😳

I was going to say this, see Fatz forgot spamming rules, according to Raina, I am gonna write a book and publish it in our paradise, so that you people can revise them and we will have tests, I will go to the paradise tomorrow😃

excuse me?? I have not forgotten the rules, i was just trying to...u knowww *nervous laugh*...i mean...u knoww🤣 *bites nails*
anyways @ Aanchal, i'm gud too...so ur opinion about NK??😆
.hea. thumbnail

I'm very happy that we will get ASR realization scene soon.. but the way KKG looked at Snaky when anjali gave him money is scaring me yaar 

Dude, snaky ka kaam hain hum log ko depress karna, aur ASR ka kaam hain hum logo ko droll karwana, so see! ignore that, I would have skipped if I wasn't on LU🤣🤣