Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
bye akash!

@manal, me tooo but im loving rohan, he's such a cutiepie :P hayyeee kw lookin so FIT. damn.

n ya ppl are flipping out over starone, but its basically cuz they wanted their sshows to stay, i mean pyar...mightve had a few more tracks, but geet all they could do is bring brij back in again, i mean there wasnt much to show like you said, it was getting dragged...
i mean i liked maneet, i did they had this awesome chem but still i mean end on a good note. the part i hated though was that they stuck in that weird hotel drama when they couldve just used all that time to elongate the whole geet pregnant thing. i mean they always do that in shows, the last epi is like everything crammed in when they waste the whole week before!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
mallu i watch KTLK some times n i ADORE rohan <3 !! he is jst so adorable <3 i want Wahi's New Show ASAP :( !! thnk god all good actors comin on SP !! like Barun, Wahi, KT!! they Will deserve wat they deserve <3 !! 

malluangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

@Mallu 🤣 !! cockroach aur viraj ka SR 🤣 !! 

u knw i thought he will kill the Dog as Jhanvi was playin wid him 🤣 i thought he will kill him n make HOT DOG n Eat 🤣 

the show is about 2 young couple get married !! arrange marriage !! !! its so real ! n cute <3 

god what is it with cockroaches and sr nights 🤔

i didnt watch past the first or second epi, not gonna lie, i figured id get too into it and then like ya, i just wanna watch kw n bs *hayeee*

-Saruu- thumbnail
whoever made the sigs on the first page,omg they are so so so beautiful😳
yh it took me 24.5 AT's to notice🤔
malluangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

mallu i watch KTLK some times n i ADORE rohan <3 !! he is jst so adorable <3 i want Wahi's New Show ASAP :( !! thnk god all good actors comin on SP !! like Barun, Wahi, KT!! they Will deserve wat they deserve <3 !! 

omfg! i know! star parivaar ROCKS this year, i mean, all these guys BETTER perform, even barun even though he hates doing those performances, i think :\
he's not the best dancer but still- he's an adorable dancer :P

malluangel thumbnail
why hello two new joiners! how are you? im aishu, that's manal, what are your names?

ayesha!!! kahan gayi yaar...

<33333333 his accent.. o god. i can die just listening to it
[YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJvQXdY6x0[/YOUTUBE] Edited by malluangel - 12 years ago
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@manoo, pari: you guys never sleep? 🤣🤣 i was hoin to, jus wanted to say gudnite...

@pari: that link to ya update isnt workin, i wil comment on ya shop tomoro...
malluangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: malluangel

omfg! i know! star parivaar ROCKS this year, i mean, all these guys BETTER perform, even barun even though he hates doing those performances, i think :\
he's not the best dancer but still- he's an adorable dancer :P

now onto rohan 🤣
he's like the epitome of adorableness!
i always fall for two kinds of characters, the cute adorable boyish do gooders like rohan and shravan and sid season2 part 1 and 3
or like the whole touch me not im better than you arrogant jerks like ASR, msk, sid season 2 part 2 and now udayveer <princeee

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@Saru : Jiyu Made thm <3 !! 
@Pari Welcome bk <3 
@Docs : I was gona sleep 🤣 buh Makin Caps of my New show 🤣 !! 
@Mallu : I knww Barun doesnt Like it !! maybe cuz he doesnt wanna make fool of himself 🤣 

-Saruu- thumbnail
heyy pari
and i think baruns a great dancer🤔😳