whenpassionscollideArHi#24.5//NOTEpg2 & pg77 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

🤣 People HOW DO U HAVE TIME SEEIN BLOOOPER 🤣 !! 
i mean ! im always so lost in the Epi tht I dont even bother seein anythin else other thn ArHi 🤣 

I was busy drooling *cough* it was sabs who said that, anyways, ASR did have time to see that KKG was wearing a towel instead of dupatta🤣🤣

🤣 People HOW DO U HAVE TIME SEEIN BLOOOPER 🤣 !! 
i mean ! im always so lost in the Epi tht I dont even bother seein anythin else other thn ArHi 🤣 

but the whole epi is not on them naa...creepwa is there to annoying and Anji to throw jootis...
Originally posted by coolsabs

what's the meaning of nanav???I thought it to be Nana...
@manal-- kya doc doc kar rahi hai?? kisi doc par crush ho gaya hai kya??[don't say Dr. Armaan]😆

I thought it was Nana too, [kya kismat hain ASR ki, pehle uncle phir Nana] 
I got to know it "Nanav" in the LU thread🤣
Hey  Sanchari .. nice name yaar. i shall call u sanchi or san 
nice to meet u yaar :D 

@Manal same here .. my life have been miserable but now i am okay. yay that our spamming queen is back :DDD 

@ Sabs : doc is my doctor Deepz <3 !!
@Sanchu 🤣 ! I actually laugh @ Blooper Topics 🤣 ! they jst soo hilarious 🤣 !! I never notice the bloopers untill people mention 🤣 ! !

Doctor 🤣 ! im so xcited for this jealousy track 🤣

kamini since wen did you start callin me doctor 🤣
btw you didnt comment on my last two updates 🤔
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-t8pa8X6Uc&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

do watch the Vm yaar :) 
Originally posted by coolsabs

but the whole epi is not on them naa...creepwa is there to annoying and Anji to throw jootis...

jo bhi ho yaar..ASR ke 1000 bucks expressions and then NK ki entry, I was okay, aur kal hain naArhi j. track.

Bye peeps, short lived time, kal milte hain.
c'ya😃
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

I was busy drooling *cough* it was sabs who said that, anyways, ASR did have time to see that KKG was wearing a towel instead of dupatta🤣🤣

yup it was me..hey hey one thing...ASR noticed that Khusi was wearing a towel instead of a dupatta...well it means he notices the upper portion of Khusi's body...🤣🤣 *ahem* *ahem* ishare samjha karo friends otherwise minuu is there to ban me.
@ Doctor 🤣 there r somany Deepz here 🤣 so will call u doc 🤣 ! 
n about ur Update <3 !! im still not fully on IF ! holidays started na ! i told u about it :) !! didnt check All PMs :) !! will check thm afta tomorz <3 !! as tomorz morning im leavin for Al Ain <3 !! 
@Ayeshaa : im jst xcited No School tension nothin !! n i can watch my shows <3 !! 

hahahahaahhaha btw who liked Nand kesor 🤣 ! i loved his entry 🤣 Mami was Amazin 🤣 ! even better thn Jaya Bachan on K3G 🤣 ! 
i loved his Nanav 🤣