Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

AKSHAY KUMAR Live chat with FANS on FACEBOOK

soman_123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

the chat  was yesterday ...here's the RECORD  VIDEO link...

the fans questions were coming very very fast that he couldn't answer all of them...

...but here're some of the Important lines Akshay Kumar said himself in Live Chat 😃

* 'Im doing a movie named 'Special Chabbis' Directed by Neeraj Pandey ('A Wednesday' Director')

* 'I haven't bought any rights of Kolaveri Di'

* 'Where there is Khiladi, its only ME'

* 'Singh Is King 2 and Namasteyy London 2 are in scripting stage, no official announcement on this yet'

* 'Rowdy Rathore is a full 'Raw Action' movie'

* 'Im returning to my Love now: Action and Stunts'

* 'In Khiladi 786, Im doing a Full-Fledged role (No Cameo Role)'

* 'Very few of you know that I also worked in a restaurant in Dhaka, Bangladesh'

* 'OUATIM-2 will go on floors in March or April, 2012'

* 'Im most excited about three of my movies next year: 1) Rowdy Rathore, 2) Housefull 2 and 3) OUATIM-2

😳
Edited by soman_123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soman_123 thumbnail
i'm soo happy he signed Neeraj Pandey film🥳,he's a great director,i loved "A Wednesday"
he says "hi ...wats-up...is that jess?❓
soman_123 thumbnail
here are some pics taken by some fans while chatting😳

= 450) this.width = 450; return false;">

A man who has  such a busy schedule,yet he took a 45 min from his time to chat with his fans...no wonder his fans still LOVE him irrespective of his movies not doing that well⭐️

Edited by soman_123 - 12 years ago
no missed out, am watching the video..
soman_123 thumbnail
^^oh ok,me didn't miss it but couldn't ask him as it was raining questions 😆..but i got the chance to watch him LIVE..he's such a COOOL and Down To Eartn person😍
soman_123 thumbnail
akshaykumar Hello guys, woke up with a smile remembering all your lovely words from the chat last night. Here's a picture in case you missed it. Right now I'm on the sets of Rowdy Rathore canning some hardcore action sequences before I leave for my end of the year holidays.

😍
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
* 'Im most excited about three of my movies next year: 1) Rowdy Rathore, 2) Housefull 2 and 3) OUATIM-2

See, Akshay mentions 3 films..so its not as though he forgot about JOKER LOL..I bet he, like  most of us is  praying  that the negatives of the film disappears and so that it doesn't release next year.😆
soman_123 thumbnail
^^and if these 3 movies he mentionned turn to be some big hits then Akki will own 2012😎...at that time who would care  abt any JOKER🤡
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is doing a movie with Neeraj Pandey?!...Dang. Good for him! That's kinda exciting. Looking forward to it.