Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 22nd Dec 2011 (Page 9)

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Nice update Tanya!
PR is a saga based on stupidities, anyway. latest one being Purvi.
I really couldn't get the dialogues in the boardroom. Too fast and complicated  for my sensors!
Are Satish and Vaishali dead? Did I miss anything? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27sushkita10Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya diBig smile

who writes scripts fr this crappy showLOL heck !! 

What the hell, just because of one project the company  is soldWacko 
And what was that traffic stopping nonsense, Ekta and her CVsWacko. Even if u bribe the cops such a things cant happenLOL

Poorvi darling, plz stop poking ur nose in Manju and her daughter's life, they are very smart people. Learn to get away frm smart ppl, ur yet to meet ur Manav papa and Mother India the greatest Mom/ Granny of the world.  When u meet them u will know how to mistrust closed people so easily, how to do blah blah blah blah 24/7, specially how ur not so sweet granny makes plans and ruins her closed ones lifes. She can even kill u if given an opportunity. The women loves none except herself.

manju and punni are small fish when compared to ur granny poorvi sweetheart. Wake up. See the world is cruel, everybody cant be good like ur mom, all that ur mom gt for her goodness is loneliness, bad tags, bashing, treatment like dirt frm the people whom she loved and believed the most.

Hmm Arjun!! can he plz talk a bit slow. Ppl say i talk fast but heck this guy gives me
 competition.Stern Smile

Warewolf needs to get impressive still, i need to get over frm the image of imagining DK and Arjun as warewolfsLOL chalo, it was ur first day so i wnt get mean to u. EmbarrassedLOL

My only wish to CVs , can Mother India ever be put in her place, i want someone to teach her a lesson of her life. I dnt even feel like addressing her as a women. 

Archu and manav's story, repeat telecast of wt happened in first leap i guessLOL, only difference is role reversal , now he is boss she is employeeLOL

Edited by Ankifan - 22 December 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27sushkita10

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sachin should keep in touch with his real mother as well and take care of her ...

Not just keep in touch, he should bring his mother back and live with her but he should make savita pay for her sins...
karsri this is one thing im longing to see, but everytime im left disappointed. 
Mother India can ever be punished?? For me rasika is any time better than Mother India. 

Ma da ladla should leave scheming Mother India's pallu, until then uska kuch nai hosaktaLOL

I tired of seeing him sing, Main mummy ka ghulam banke rahoongaLOL 

He knows about his mom very well, yet how easily he mistrust Archu and believs him mom is beyond my understanding. I wud give to Archu any damn given day that she truts her hubby when required, even in the case of Riya, any normal women wud hv given a peace of life for her hubby who went against his wife to support his new secretary but as our Archu is mahaan , she forgived him and trusted him enough to not suspect his intentions. 

No wonder ppl call Archu mahaanBig smile Indeed she is

Edited by Ankifan - 22 December 2011 at 11:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrisushkita10

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by karsri

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sachin should keep in touch with his real mother as well and take care of her ...

Not just keep in touch, he should bring his mother back and live with her but he should make savita pay for her sins...
karsri this is one thing im longing to see, but everytime im left disappointed. 
Mother India can ever be punished?? For me rasika is any time better than Mother India.

rasika, manju, darmesh is lot better than mother universe. they never were evil to thier own...

Ma da ladla should leave scheming Mother India's pallu, until then uska kuch nai hosaktaLOL

It is not Mother univers's pallu,  it is his umbilical cord that never got cut from his mother...

Edited by karsri - 22 December 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Thanks for the update Tanya diBig smile

who writes scripts fr this crappy showLOL heck !! 

What the hell, just because of one project the company  is soldWacko 
And what was that traffic stopping nonsense, Ekta and her CVsWacko. Even if u bribe the cops such a things cant happenLOL

Poorvi darling, plz stop poking ur nose in Manju and her daughter's life, they are very smart people. Learn to get away frm smart ppl, ur yet to meet ur Manav papa and Mother India the greatest Mom/ Granny of the world.  When u meet them u will know how to mistrust closed people so easily, how to do blah blah blah blah 24/7, specially how ur not so sweet granny makes plans and ruins her closed ones lifes. She can even kill u if given an opportunity. The women loves none except herself.

manju and punni are small fish when compared to ur granny poorvi sweetheart. Wake up. See the world is cruel, everybody cant be good like ur mom, all that ur mom gt for her goodness is loneliness, bad tags, bashing, treatment like dirt frm the people whom she loved and believed the most.

Hmm Arjun!! can he plz talk a bit slow. Ppl say i talk fast but heck this guy gives me
 competition.Stern Smile

Warewolf needs to get impressive still, i need to get over frm the image of imagining DK and Arjun as warewolfsLOL chalo, it was ur first day so i wnt get mean to u. EmbarrassedLOL

My only wish to CVs , can Mother India ever be put in her place, i want someone to teach her a lesson of her life. I dnt even feel like addressing her as a women. 

Archu and manav's story, repeat telecast of wt happened in first leap i guessLOL, only difference is role reversal , now he is boss she is employeeLOL

ROFLROFL

Edited by karsri - 23 December 2011 at 12:05am

SunoNa...

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Anyone who is living in North America or England either from birth or from early childhood will never have Indian accent when they speak english like these 3 young individuals who live in Canada.

Arjun told Ovi  "you guys are just mad"...I have only heard this phrase "mad" when I an in India or in Indian movies.   Ekta and CV's should learn more about the born desi's in Canada.  How they talk, how they behave, the slang used, the accent.  Ovi and Teju have never been to India but they talk and behave like fob's.  Sorry, no offense, but it irritates me when CV's don't take the pain to learn the culture and trends of the country.

Also, this Arjun and Teju don't look like 18-19 years old at all.   They look like 25-27 years old.  Teju bugs me the way she talks, like a turtle pulling her head and neck in and out.  Infact, I like Purvi and Punni.  They both act like their age.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrisushkita10SunoNa...Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Anyone who is living in North America or England either from birth or from early childhood will never have Indian accent when they speak english like these 3 young individuals who live in Canada.

Arjun told Ovi  "you guys are just mad"...I have only heard this phrase "mad" when I an in India or in Indian movies.   Ekta and CV's should learn more about the born desi's in Canada.  How they talk, how they behave, the slang used, the accent.  Ovi and Teju have never been to India but they talk and behave like fob's.  Sorry, no offense, but it irritates me when CV's don't take the pain to learn the culture and trends of the country.

Also, this Arjun and Teju don't look like 18-19 years old at all.   They look like 25-27 years old.  Teju bugs me the way she talks, like a turtle pulling her head and neck in and out.  Infact, I like Purvi and Punni.  They both act like their age.
AgreeThumbs Up
Tulsey , ur right they are almost of that ageLOLTeju,i mean Mrunalini is older to Anki. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

Nice update Tanya!
PR is a saga based on stupidities, anyway. latest one being Purvi.
I really couldn't get the dialogues in the boardroom. Too fast and complicated  for my sensors!
Are Satish and Vaishali dead? Did I miss anything? 
Vishwap, it has been nearly 2 weeks of the leap but we still have no idea what happened to Varsha, Vaishali , satish, Vandita , Dharmesh and Ajit ...

They were such important characters ...

I have a feeling that Teju will get involved with Varun ...Just a gut feeling .

sushkita10

Go to top