Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tulsey

Anyone who is living in North America or England either from birth or from early childhood will never have Indian accent when they speak english like these 3 young individuals who live in Canada.

Arjun told Ovi  "you guys are just mad"...I have only heard this phrase "mad" when I an in India or in Indian movies.   Ekta and CV's should learn more about the born desi's in Canada.  How they talk, how they behave, the slang used, the accent.  Ovi and Teju have never been to India but they talk and behave like fob's.  Sorry, no offense, but it irritates me when CV's don't take the pain to learn the culture and trends of the country.

Also, this Arjun and Teju don't look like 18-19 years old at all.   They look like 25-27 years old.  Teju bugs me the way she talks, like a turtle pulling her head and neck in and out.  Infact, I like Purvi and Punni.  They both act like their age.

Agree👍🏼
Tulsey , ur right they are almost of that age😆Teju,i mean Mrunalini is older to Anki. 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vishwap

Nice update Tanya!

PR is a saga based on stupidities, anyway. latest one being Purvi.
I really couldn't get the dialogues in the boardroom. Too fast and complicated  for my sensors!
Are Satish and Vaishali dead? Did I miss anything? 

Vishwap, it has been nearly 2 weeks of the leap but we still have no idea what happened to Varsha, Vaishali , satish, Vandita , Dharmesh and Ajit ...

They were such important characters ...

I have a feeling that Teju will get involved with Varun ...Just a gut feeling .
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah ur right😆 Its the umbilical cord that never gt cut😆

Teju is extremely protective about Ovi, i think the day Teju feels that Arjun had fallen for Poorvi, their wud be a tiff between her and poorvi.
Again Archana wil be in fix as to whom to support. Wished the CVs wud have had diff guy for the gals rather that Arjun being eyed by two.