India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 22nd Dec 2011 (Page 7)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Ok now enough of all this craziness... I will come to PR another crazy world... LOL

First of all Sulo Aai - she is one comedy circus.. What ever she was saying yesterday and also today did not make sense at all Ouch...

Now till yesterday Poorvi was praised so much and just coz she meddled with one project the whole company went into loss Shocked... Till now I was thinking that any company big or small will give hikes only if the company is under profit... Our company did not give us hikes for 2 years coz of recession even though company gained proft Confused

Aha another oh lala scene LOL traffic was haulted by Teju so that her lovely sis was missing her childhood friend Wacko.. CV's were not making fools of Canada Police but themselves... Ouch

1 small advice to Purvi.. STOP poking your small beautiful nose to Punni's life Tongue...
Till yesterday I supported you coz as a sister it was your duty to save your sister... But you know what you got back... So forget about Punni..
And and one more important thing.. Why are you blaming Mr Mallick only.. Why do you think Punni is a innocent prey to him... Hello did you not understand what she said the other day Angry...

Punni is one smart girl who knows what she is doing and why she is doing... She will not stop until she realises it..

OMG Vinod gave dhamki to Punni ShockedShockedShocked m impressed Approve chalo kuch toh kiya...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrivishwapshootingstar27sushkita10SunoNa...Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav is DK's partner and they have bought this company today ..So Manav is officially Archana's boss as of today , besides being her pati ... Phir se ban gaya ek  naya rishta ...Wink

Just watched a a couple of minutes to see werewolf boy. Not impressed at all, hope he improves in the coming episodes if he really is new Manav.

I didn't like him either. he needs to take calm pill... wash some caffeine out of his body.. too hyper

He is going to be like new Manav( improved and changed), not old manav.

When Arjun starts the restructuring of the company,  Archu will be asked to leave which will would lead to Poorvi and him being at loggerheads. How predictable SleepyLOL

I think 1st arjun will try to get rid of poorvi since he already thinks she is inefficient for loosing the contract.  archana will start fighting for her daughter.. problems will start.  Mr. Manav will come to solve the problems, will see archana working for living will wonder what has she done with all the money she took to give up the kids... Hopefuly they will show him finding the truth about money and regretting for believing  that she did.  The worst thing he has done is, believing that archana took money...  Ofcourse he has savita's genes in him, no matter how good a person he is, effect of those genes will have show sometimes...

Edited by karsri - 22 December 2011 at 6:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27SunoNa...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

[
Sonu Nigam's pants are Wacko, but I love his voice Heart. Amazing talent he is.Thumbs Up
LOL , what's wrong with him ...He did this just like that .I have never seen him dressed like this before ...
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

[

Thanks for the links di Tongue 

The desciption below Ekta's pic sounds like something that is often posted in this forum regarding Ekta's dressing style. The bedsheet remark reminded me of Jia LOL
I know , LOL that's exactly what we  were saying that day ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

We audience are so so fed up seeing her wearing them that we feel its their Pavitra Rishta ROFL

I hate to say Pavitra Rishta and would prefer saying Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai but this is not Ekta's serial so LOL

ROFLROFL ,Ekta's rishta with her Chappals ShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]
  The worst thing he has done is, believing that archana took money...  Ofcourse he has savita's genes in him, no matter how good a person he is, effect of those genes will have show sometimes...

You know Karsri , this show has shown the most weird track when they showed these  two things ..

Archana believing that Manav could on purpose hurt the Chawl people ..

Manav believing that Archana took money in exchange of the children ..

I don't even want to think about these two things because it totally goes against the characters of these two people ..The creatives just wanted to force down a  leap and show a seperation so they picked up such pathetic reasons ...
This is the very reason why this show is down i n the dumps ...

The USP of the show was the realtionship of manav and Archana  and how can it be special if these two believed such bad things about each other

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsrisushkita10

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

I think 1st arjun will try to get rid of poorvi since he already thinks she is inefficient for loosing the contract.  archana will start fighting for her daughter.. problems will start.  Mr. Manav will come to solve the problems, will see archana working for living will wonder what has she done with all the money she took to give up the kids... Hopefuly they will show him finding the truth about money and regretting for believing  that she did.  The worst thing he has done is, believing that archana took money...  Ofcourse he has savita's genes in him, no matter how good a person he is, effect of those genes will have show sometimes...

Oh yeah, he might just decide to do that, kick Poorvi out and since Archana has being turning into a lioness every time Poorvi is under attack.The showdown will be interesting. You know the scene after Archana came back from Banglore and was the supervisor and Manav comes to ask for day off and Jaywant also enters to complain about Manav? Creative writers of this show might show something similar, Manav the big boss, Archana the worker and Arjun who will complain about her LOL Papers will be flying and PR music playing in background Pinch

What would make me really happy is if it shown that over the years Archana has saved enough money that when Manav comes back she can give him the Rs70-80 lakhs that he owes DK for K house. Show him that she can take care of herself financially and take care of her family. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycevishwapkarsriLovePRSohamsushkita10Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

[

What would make me really happy is if it shown that over the years Archana has saved enough money that when Manav comes back she can give him the Rs70-80 lakhs that he owes DK for K house. Show him that she can take care of herself financially and take care of her family. 

Instead, i want to see her giving the keys to him and go live some place else though she has every right on manav's money just like savita owns Damodar's house, etc ...  She doesn't need/want much. If she has that much money she should go buy some place else or give it to poorvi...  She lived on the street, and  in a bad area happily because he was with her.. now  she is  torn inside. She can  cry all she wants behind the doors but she should keep him away. poorvi cares for her alot, she will take care for her. Also archana should teach poorvi not to do the same mistakes she did.
Mr. Manav can keep his umbilical cord attached to his mother with super glue, while she treats him like a machine that makes money...  All i want to see is sachin giving him hard time and treating him very badly. also his daughters turning against him. i am sure they r capable of that because they lived with savita

Edited by karsri - 22 December 2011 at 8:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevishwapshootingstar27LovePRSoham

Go to top