Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 22nd Dec 2011 (Page 4)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonjogl

Tnx for the update...So because of one contract a company is sold? I find that funny and illogical but when was logic expected in PR

That was such a  good boss, he didn't even tell her off.He just told her , Ok doesn't matter if you lost the contract , now I will have to sell my company Geek

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herefornothing

I cant figure out why is poorvi still getting herself involved...!she is following her mom's footprints...apne pear pe kuladi maarna...like daughter,like mother,like grandmother...

I think she is 10 steps ahead of her mother in the nose meddling department  .Her mother never did meddle with the likes of Mr. Malik ...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27sushkita10Lumos

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Tanya,

I forsee Teju becoming the new Savita. She is so close to Ovi, that when Arjun takes a liking to Poorvi, I'm sure she will seek to create havoc in Poorvi's life to try and prevent them from uniting, the way Savita always sought to break up Arman, ( Sushant and Ankita ).
I hope she takes the good things from Savita only . I don't want her to place money above your loved ones and I hope she won't do that ...
Tha twas such a silly scene where Teju is causing traffic jam ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

now i think CV showing so illogical about poorvi becoming SHARLOK HOMES

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Right...poorvi is the new pinocchio girl !!
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

okie saw the epi, hmm the werewolf talks too fast and a bit irritating too Ermm dint like him ... but I have a hunch, he'll look good with Purvi Wink how old is he ... 18 ? must be a wonder kid, oh wait he's a werewolf after all LOL LOL

Tanya Hug
Hug

Hug .Give him time na ...Bacha hai , he was a little excited , it was first day on job for him for this show ...LOL

he will look nice with Poorvi ..It will be a classic case of opposites attract ...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10Piyatrix

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
TanyaZ - Thank you! so much for the update. heyyy! no evil savita. i can watch the today's show. Mr. SonOfevil thinks/admits he made a mistake with chawl hummm!.
Is this how Canda is? it is not what i saw when i visited 4 times... God. they should have alteast left police department alone...
Arjun's acting is good but don't like the way he talks.. I hate to listen to fake accent. He already thinks
the person (poorvi) who lost the contract is inefficient.  I think 1st they will show clashes between them and then start liking each other or Arjun will start liking poorvi becuse she is also workaholic like him.  Then clashes between savita, archana, and the great business man of Canada. Hope and hope archana stays the same and supports poorvi (her life support) not those who took her life away from her and poorvi protects her mother from evil. I hope they show poorvi only concentrating on her work and reach the top position, just like many girls in India these days...  atleast occasionally they can show something realistic.
With mother of universe's help Manav raised to weirdos. It's just my POV!!... part of savita's genes in them... I can see how sachin is going to be...

Edited by karsri - 22 December 2011 at 11:12am

vishwapshootingstar27LovePRSohamSunoNa...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I think the recent change in director has also resulted in the change in the story line ...
When the Chawl drama  was going on , I could not fault Manav at all ...Manav has been wrong in the past and I have written against him but this was one occasion when I felt he was not in the wrong in anyway and felt bad that Archana is not understanding or even trying to understand his point of view .

.But today it was shown as Manav was some Capitalist who climbed to the top by going against his Chawl people ...
I didn't see it that way at all...ConfusedConfusedConfused

But that was what was shown to us today and manav saying that it was a mistake to do so ...

This is what happens when team of writers and the director are changed so much ...The whole story and everything  goes out of the window and it has been happening way too much in Pavitra Rishta ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 December 2011 at 12:49pm

LuvSSeverbhallaroxsushkita10suan

Go to top