Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Did Karen click the LIKE button 😲 or am I hallucinating πŸ€“
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The show was Ok , bit silly at times πŸ˜† .Today the main focus was the introduction of Arjun ...

I liked Arjun .I understand  from various interviews that he is the next lead or the second male lead so obviously he is a very important person in this show ..

He is Ashna's baby and that is one very good reason to like him and of course I like his dad also so much .
He seems just like what DK used to be .Manav is his hero and he wants to be just like him so that is good too ..His relationship with Ovi is very cute ...
I understand this actor played the role of Jacob Black in the Indian version of Twilight .He looks a lot like Taylor Lautner πŸ˜†. I thought he did Ok today ...I liked his scenes with Manav and also with Ovi ... but he should just speak a little slow ..But that's Ok, thisis a big show and  the kid is excited ...he will settle down ...
Welcome to the show Arjun ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Poorvi is meddling again in Punni's affairs ..I don't think she wil lstop til lshe wil lget Punni out of it ..I wish she did not but now that she is meddling , I hope she does it in a sensible way and show more brains than her mother...

I liked  the way Vinod spoke with Punni, I think he can sort of smell a rat ...

I know that in future Arjun and Poorvi are supposed to fall in love so that was a cute touch that the other day Archana said ' I will not let Poorvi make my mistakes ' and today Manav said ' I will not let Arjun make the mistakes that I did ' ...

I liked the way manav was today .Restrained  but yet very involved .He allowed Arjun to make the deal but at the same time he is keeping an eye on it ..Looks like he regrets getting involved in the Chawl project .I hope Archana also regrets it .

That was OTT to stop the traffic to let Arjun and Ovi meet . I didn't like Teju's acting today ..She should act a little more natural ...Ovi was Ok ...

Sulochna was again silly as ever ... don't blame her at all for worrying about Punni but why get  Poorvi involved ?

Archana ...😭 
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

Between i really like Arjun entry and he luk good too😳😳...But seeing poorvi he would definetly be longing and change to romantic chap and manav looks like he would have difference of opinion towards arjun..

I think Arjun and Poorvi will not like each other very much in the begining ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

On PR,stopping traffic for a silly reason is seriously OTT.What is happening to PRπŸ˜•

Yeah , what was all that about ...
They made our canadian cops look like the biggest fools πŸ˜† ,what is this yaar ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonjogl

Tnx for the update...So because of one contract a company is sold? I find that funny and illogical but when was logic expected in PR

That was such a  good boss, he didn't even tell her off.He just told her , Ok doesn't matter if you lost the contract , now I will have to sell my company πŸ€“
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: herefornothing

I cant figure out why is poorvi still getting herself involved...!she is following her mom's footprints...apne pear pe kuladi maarna...like daughter,like mother,like grandmother...

I think she is 10 steps ahead of her mother in the nose meddling department  .Her mother never did meddle with the likes of Mr. Malik ...🀒
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Tanya,

I forsee Teju becoming the new Savita. She is so close to Ovi, that when Arjun takes a liking to Poorvi, I'm sure she will seek to create havoc in Poorvi's life to try and prevent them from uniting, the way Savita always sought to break up Arman, ( Sushant and Ankita ).

I hope she takes the good things from Savita only . I don't want her to place money above your loved ones and I hope she won't do that ...
Tha twas such a silly scene where Teju is causing traffic jam ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

now i think CV showing so illogical about poorvi becoming SHARLOK HOMES

🀣🀣
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Right...poorvi is the new pinocchio girl !!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

okie saw the epi, hmm the werewolf talks too fast and a bit irritating too πŸ€” dint like him ... but I have a hunch, he'll look good with Purvi πŸ˜‰ how old is he ... 18 ? must be a wonder kid, oh wait he's a werewolf after all πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tanya πŸ€—
πŸ€—

πŸ€— .Give him time na ...Bacha hai , he was a little excited , it was first day on job for him for this show ...πŸ˜†

he will look nice with Poorvi ..It will be a classic case of opposites attract ...πŸ˜‰
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Next