Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suan

[

Sonu Nigam's pants are , but I love his voice ❤️. Amazing talent he is.👍🏼

😆 , what's wrong with him ...He did this just like that .I have never seen him dressed like this before ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

[

Thanks for the links di 😛 

The desciption below Ekta's pic sounds like something that is often posted in this forum regarding Ekta's dressing style. The bedsheet remark reminded me of Jia 😆

I know , 😆 that's exactly what we  were saying that day ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

We audience are so so fed up seeing her wearing them that we feel its their Pavitra Rishta 🤣

I hate to say Pavitra Rishta and would prefer saying Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai but this is not Ekta's serial so 😆

🤣🤣 ,Ekta's rishta with her Chappals 😲😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

You know Karsri , this show has shown the most weird track when they showed these  two things ..

Archana believing that Manav could on purpose hurt the Chawl people ..

Manav believing that Archana took money in exchange of the children ..

I don't even want to think about these two things because it totally goes against the characters of these two people ..The creatives just wanted to force down a  leap and show a seperation so they picked up such pathetic reasons ...
This is the very reason why this show is down i n the dumps ...

The USP of the show was the realtionship of manav and Archana  and how can it be special if these two believed such bad things about each other

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

I think 1st arjun will try to get rid of poorvi since he already thinks she is inefficient for loosing the contract.  archana will start fighting for her daughter.. problems will start.  Mr. Manav will come to solve the problems, will see archana working for living will wonder what has she done with all the money she took to give up the kids... Hopefuly they will show him finding the truth about money and regretting for believing  that she did.  The worst thing he has done is, believing that archana took money...  Ofcourse he has savita's genes in him, no matter how good a person he is, effect of those genes will have show sometimes...

Oh yeah, he might just decide to do that, kick Poorvi out and since Archana has being turning into a lioness every time Poorvi is under attack.The showdown will be interesting. You know the scene after Archana came back from Banglore and was the supervisor and Manav comes to ask for day off and Jaywant also enters to complain about Manav? Creative writers of this show might show something similar, Manav the big boss, Archana the worker and Arjun who will complain about her 😆 Papers will be flying and PR music playing in background 😵

What would make me really happy is if it shown that over the years Archana has saved enough money that when Manav comes back she can give him the Rs70-80 lakhs that he owes DK for K house. Show him that she can take care of herself financially and take care of her family. 
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

[

What would make me really happy is if it shown that over the years Archana has saved enough money that when Manav comes back she can give him the Rs70-80 lakhs that he owes DK for K house. Show him that she can take care of herself financially and take care of her family. 

Instead, i want to see her giving the keys to him and go live some place else though she has every right on manav's money just like savita owns Damodar's house, etc ...  She doesn't need/want much. If she has that much money she should go buy some place else or give it to poorvi...  She lived on the street, and  in a bad area happily because he was with her.. now  she is  torn inside. She can  cry all she wants behind the doors but she should keep him away. poorvi cares for her alot, she will take care for her. Also archana should teach poorvi not to do the same mistakes she did.
Mr. Manav can keep his umbilical cord attached to his mother with super glue, while she treats him like a machine that makes money...  All i want to see is sachin giving him hard time and treating him very badly. also his daughters turning against him. i am sure they r capable of that because they lived with savita

Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I figured something like this would happen where Purvi ends up working for DK's company.

Purvi is just too stubborn, instead of staying out she is going deeper. Not liking this at all
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanyaz thumbnail
I also feel bad for Manav as well because he too is a victim of his mother's scheming ..
Archu made a big mistake by trusting  Varsha and Manav made a mistake of trusting Savita .

Both these people lost theri marriage because they trusted others and not each other .They want to do so much for their families but their families don't deserve them at all ...

I am angry with him for trusting Savita so much and I am also angry with Archana  for wanting to cure Varsha ...

Of course I would want Sachin to teach a lesson to savita but not for Archana but for his own mother Shravani .Savita has treated Shravani so badly and she still wanted to get her back with manav knowing fully well that Manav is married with children and wanted to get back with his wife ..Thank God that Shravani was not shown to be running after a Zombie Manav  just because Savita wanted it that way ..

Sachin should keep in touch with his real mother as well and take care of her ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Both these people lost theri marriage because they trusted others and not each other .They want to do so much for their families but their families don't deserve them at all ...

Very well said Tanya, that was the biggest mistake on both Archana and Manav's part.