Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update and sweet advice di.. Will surely follow πŸ€—

I will come here to have fun, meet friends and discuss once the best fiction show...  Will continue the same πŸ‘πŸΌ...

And Yaayyy m so so happy that we got permission for this thread
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the links di πŸ˜› 

The desciption below Ekta's pic sounds like something that is often posted in this forum regarding Ekta's dressing style. The bedsheet remark reminded me of Jia πŸ˜†

This queen of soaps is also the queen of bizarre dressing. This one especially looks like a rich satin bed sheet hurriedly stitched up to drape her. And for the nth time those hideous chappals are simply err...ugh!
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think the recent change in director has also resulted in the change in the story line ...

When the Chawl drama  was going on , I could not fault Manav at all ...Manav has been wrong in the past and I have written against him but this was one occasion when I felt he was not in the wrong in anyway and felt bad that Archana is not understanding or even trying to understand his point of view .
 .But today it was shown as Manav was some Capitalist who climbed to the top by going against his Chawl people ...
I didn't see it that way at all...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ok.   I didn't watch those episodes. I was commenting based on what Arjun and  Manav said today.

But that was what was shown to us today and manav saying that it was a mistake to do so ...

I wonder why he feels that way...

Agree with you.  many time this show makes me feel that  its head and tail is not connected...

LovePRSoham thumbnail
OMG I think m only laughing today.. Be it PR or the links you have sent Di πŸ˜†

That dress I think Ekta wore for Shabbir's wedding... Becharre log..Might have got shock seeing her  πŸ˜² and I pity those chappals

Whats wrong with Sonu Nigam πŸ˜• First that weird hairdo in that talent show and now this dressing😲
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Rachna,
How are you? I haven't chatted with you in such a long time. Miss you. Here's hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year.πŸ€—
LovePRSoham thumbnail

I think I have gone crazy seeing those pictures πŸ˜† I want to write something and dedicate it to Ekta πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...

This is for Ekta, her chappal and we the audience

Ekta Kapoor we all know loves those chappals.. So she always keeps saying Bade Achche Lagthe Hai πŸ˜†

Chappal in reply always feels she is Bandini

We audience are so so fed up seeing her wearing them that we feel its their Pavitra Rishta 🀣

I hate to say Pavitra Rishta and would prefer saying Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai but this is not Ekta's serial so πŸ˜†

Tulsey thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update Tanya.

OMG...did anyone know that Usha N (Savita) had acted in hindi movies as well???

I just watched Narsimha that was shown on ATN B4U on Dec 20th and Usha was acting as a mother to Dimple Kapadia.  She was so young and her voice was so young too.   Not like the voice she has in PR.  She is a totally different animal in PR.
Edited by Tulsey - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Rachna,

How are you? I haven't chatted with you in such a long time. Miss you. Here's hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year.πŸ€—

Hey Sharon Di πŸ€— thank you so much and wish you the same...

And Di thanks for sending the friend request.. I have accepted it though I think m late.. Dont log in there much 😳

So what plans for Christmas and New Year???πŸ˜ƒ

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Ok now enough of all this craziness... I will come to PR another crazy world... πŸ˜†

First of all Sulo Aai - she is one comedy circus.. What ever she was saying yesterday and also today did not make sense at all ...

Now till yesterday Poorvi was praised so much and just coz she meddled with one project the whole company went into loss 😲... Till now I was thinking that any company big or small will give hikes only if the company is under profit... Our company did not give us hikes for 2 years coz of recession even though company gained proft πŸ˜•

Aha another oh lala scene πŸ˜† traffic was haulted by Teju so that her lovely sis was missing her childhood friend .. CV's were not making fools of Canada Police but themselves...

1 small advice to Purvi.. STOP poking your small beautiful nose to Punni's life πŸ˜›...
Till yesterday I supported you coz as a sister it was your duty to save your sister... But you know what you got back... So forget about Punni..
And and one more important thing.. Why are you blaming Mr Mallick only.. Why do you think Punni is a innocent prey to him... Hello did you not understand what she said the other day 😑...

Punni is one smart girl who knows what she is doing and why she is doing... She will not stop until she realises it..

OMG Vinod gave dhamki to Punni 😲😲😲 m impressed  chalo kuch toh kiya...

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Just watched a a couple of minutes to see werewolf boy. Not impressed at all, hope he improves in the coming episodes if he really is new Manav.

I didn't like him either. he needs to take calm pill... wash some caffeine out of his body.. too hyper

He is going to be like new Manav( improved and changed), not old manav.

When Arjun starts the restructuring of the company,  Archu will be asked to leave which will would lead to Poorvi and him being at loggerheads. How predictable πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

I think 1st arjun will try to get rid of poorvi since he already thinks she is inefficient for loosing the contract.  archana will start fighting for her daughter.. problems will start.  Mr. Manav will come to solve the problems, will see archana working for living will wonder what has she done with all the money she took to give up the kids... Hopefuly they will show him finding the truth about money and regretting for believing  that she did.  The worst thing he has done is, believing that archana took money...  Ofcourse he has savita's genes in him, no matter how good a person he is, effect of those genes will have show sometimes...

Edited by karsri - 12 years ago