Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
TanyaZ - Thank you! so much for the update. heyyy! no evil savita. i can watch the today's show. Mr. SonOfevil thinks/admits he made a mistake with chawl hummm!.
Is this how Canda is? it is not what i saw when i visited 4 times... God. they should have alteast left police department alone...
Arjun's acting is good but don't like the way he talks.. I hate to listen to fake accent. He already thinks
the person (poorvi) who lost the contract is inefficient.  I think 1st they will show clashes between them and then start liking each other or Arjun will start liking poorvi becuse she is also workaholic like him.  Then clashes between savita, archana, and the great business man of Canada. Hope and hope archana stays the same and supports poorvi (her life support) not those who took her life away from her and poorvi protects her mother from evil. I hope they show poorvi only concentrating on her work and reach the top position, just like many girls in India these days...  atleast occasionally they can show something realistic.
With mother of universe's help Manav raised to weirdos. It's just my POV!!... part of savita's genes in them... I can see how sachin is going to be...
Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the recent change in director has also resulted in the change in the story line ...
When the Chawl drama  was going on , I could not fault Manav at all ...Manav has been wrong in the past and I have written against him but this was one occasion when I felt he was not in the wrong in anyway and felt bad that Archana is not understanding or even trying to understand his point of view .

.But today it was shown as Manav was some Capitalist who climbed to the top by going against his Chawl people ...
I didn't see it that way at all...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

But that was what was shown to us today and manav saying that it was a mistake to do so ...

This is what happens when team of writers and the director are changed so much ...The whole story and everything  goes out of the window and it has been happening way too much in Pavitra Rishta ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update guruji๐Ÿ˜ƒ..okay purvi gonna work for DK also..
probably archu will join it too๐Ÿ˜•..hai na guruji..and manav.also same company๐Ÿ˜•..
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the brief update Tanya Di, very good job๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanks for the update guruji๐Ÿ˜ƒ..okay purvi gonna work for DK also..
probably archu will join it too๐Ÿ˜•..hai na guruji..and manav.also same company๐Ÿ˜•..

Archu already works in that company but she does not have a very post there .Poorvi is on a higher position ..

Manav is DK's partner and they have bought this company today ..So Manav is officially Archana's boss as of today , besides being her pati ... Phir se ban gaya ek  naya rishta ...๐Ÿ˜‰
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav is DK's partner and they have bought this company today ..So Manav is officially Archana's boss as of today , besides being her pati ... Phir se ban gaya ek  naya rishta ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Just watched a a couple of minutes to see werewolf boy. Not impressed at all, hope he improves in the coming episodes if he really is new Manav.The put on accent and fast talking was so OTT just like all other Canada related things shown so far.

When Arjun starts the restructuring of the company,  Archu will be asked to leave which will would lead to Poorvi and him being at loggerheads.How predictable ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜† 

Wonder when Sachu will be shown...
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Thanks a lot for the brief update Tanya Di, very good job๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Bhalla ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Oh yeah ...

Archana is one of those who will be made redundant ..
So Purvi and Arjun will start on a bad note ...๐Ÿ˜†

Tanyaz thumbnail
Check this out guys ...

Now she is officially the worst dressed of 2011..๐Ÿค”

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my word, Tanya.
Why is it that these people who can afford to pay someone to dress them properly, and can afford proper clothes, seem to look the weirdest?
Sonu Nigam's pants are , but I love his voice โค๏ธ. Amazing talent he is.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ