India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Trps (Page 3)

kanajigokul Senior Member
kanajigokul
kanajigokul

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i agree with u. if cv's show more kalakaries, defenitely TRP will go down. i think soon DABH will catch no-1 position, as it has good story and good romantic scenes for the main leads.
   i surprise , why this cv people are not realising this, they got a high TRP when they showed ahem falling for gopi. but they are intersted to show kalakaries againAngry.
   rashi has been thrown out of MM, becoz she has done kalakaries to marry jigar. even after getting punishment, how cv's are making her to do kalakaries again. in a real life, will a normal girl do like this? sometimes , i surprise how this show is still in no-1 position.

so please cv's , use this current track to show the progress in gohem like ahem understanding gopi's behaviour, her past life in maami's house, what made her uneducated?. after understanding the whole thing, how he confess his luv for gopi? etc. in the other hand they can show raji story and kinval story also.

so finally .we want SAATHIYA without kalakaries.

so friends, please join hands for kalakaries free saathiya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ever-Eris-

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanajigokul

<font size="4">i agree with u. if cv's show more kalakaries, defenitely TRP will go down. i think soon DABH will catch no-1 position, as it has good story and good romantic scenesfor the main leads.
</div>
i surprise , why this cv people are not realising this, they got a high TRP when they showed ahem falling for gopi. but they are intersted to show kalakaries againAngry.

rashi has been thrown out of MM, becoz she has done kalakaries to marry jigar. even after getting punishment, how cv's are making her to do kalakaries again. in a real life, will a normal girl do like this? sometimes , i surprise how this show is still in no-1 position.

so please cv's , use this current track to show the progress in gohem like ahem understanding gopi's behaviour, her past life in maami's house, what made her uneducated?. after understanding the whole thing, how he confess his luv for gopi? etc. in the other hand they can show raji storyand kinval story also.

so finally .we want SAATHIYA without kalakaries.

so friends, please join hands for kalakaries free saathiya
<div>

</font>
       am with you we want kalkarie free saathiya

Edited by ever - 22 December 2011 at 10:24am

Go to top