Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Saathiya has 3 leading ladies and dont have a personal life 3 of them are stil virgins dont have any relation with there husbands other drams are showimg how relationship is formingEdited by ever - 12 years ago
ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

So many guys watching dab? Wow i thought i was the oly one.chemistry between leads portrayed beautifully.our cvs should take some tips.

yes in dab when they show the moments of the lead pair its longer and we get few seconds of our goham our cvs listen please
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well I don't matter tpr vice but I really don't like where the story is heading. Last week and before I was waiting for dhruvie to share the links for the epi and then immediately started to watch the epi but this week i haven't seen one full epi yet, because I find it boring, disappointing or aggravating 😡 to put it short a waste of my time to watch it. I so hope they are making it interesting soon again. Or I will stop my addiction
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My sentiments exactly kristen since the return of kalakarie and koki acting so faulty I have watched only gohem moments , I can see the trps dropping as the kalakaries increase .its sad that the show as so much potential when it comes to progressing the relationship between gohem . It is a proven fact that gohem scenes gives high trps . In dabh the leaders are also adjusting to married life but their scenes are much more than gohem and their cvs actually show how the leads support each other .although I love sns I am afraid with the current track sns will lose their loyal viewers.will the cvs ever realizes that gohem is wot we want?
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Diya Aur Baati Hum is following same concept of Saathiya in many ways..
drama is high in DABH compared to Saathiya.. also same like two DILs and a fierce MIL.. 

but dont worry guys. Saathiya is unique in its own ways.. first of all, comparison is not gud in any matter.. enjoy watching all.. 
kanajigokul thumbnail
i agree with u. if cv's show more kalakaries, defenitely TRP will go down. i think soon DABH will catch no-1 position, as it has good story and good romantic scenes for the main leads.
   i surprise , why this cv people are not realising this, they got a high TRP when they showed ahem falling for gopi. but they are intersted to show kalakaries again😡.
   rashi has been thrown out of MM, becoz she has done kalakaries to marry jigar. even after getting punishment, how cv's are making her to do kalakaries again. in a real life, will a normal girl do like this? sometimes , i surprise how this show is still in no-1 position.

so please cv's , use this current track to show the progress in gohem like ahem understanding gopi's behaviour, her past life in maami's house, what made her uneducated?. after understanding the whole thing, how he confess his luv for gopi? etc. in the other hand they can show raji story and kinval story also.

so finally .we want SAATHIYA without kalakaries.

so friends, please join hands for kalakaries free saathiya

ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanajigokul

<font size="4">i agree with u. if cv's show more kalakaries, defenitely TRP will go down. i think soon DABH will catch no-1 position, as it has good story and good romantic scenesfor the main leads.

</div>
i surprise , why this cv people are not realising this, they got a high TRP when they showed ahem falling for gopi. but they are intersted to show kalakaries again😡.

rashi has been thrown out of MM, becoz she has done kalakaries to marry jigar. even after getting punishment, how cv's are making her to do kalakaries again. in a real life, will a normal girl do like this? sometimes , i surprise how this show is still in no-1 position.

so please cv's , use this current track to show the progress in gohem like ahem understanding gopi's behaviour, her past life in maami's house, what made her uneducated?. after understanding the whole thing, how he confess his luv for gopi? etc. in the other hand they can show raji storyand kinval story also.

so finally .we want SAATHIYA without kalakaries.

so friends, please join hands for kalakaries free saathiya
<div>

</font>

am with you we want kalkarie free saathiyaEdited by ever - 12 years ago