Posted: 12 years ago
They way saathiya is going with the new track they are going to lose out on trps with diya aur bati its catching them the cvs need to pull the socks up we dont want to see kalkarie
Exactly,when are the CV's going to realise we hate kalakari's!😡
yeah..but dabh is taking in another angle..right? lead is gonna be ips officer..i don't think family people is interested in ladies going for work... its gettign rating now because of the saas-bahu drama like in our sns...😆 
Originally posted by gohem123

yeah..but dabh is taking in another angle..right? lead is gonna be ips officer..i don't think family people is interested in ladies going for work... its gettign rating now because of the saas-bahu drama like in our sns...😆

but its not gonna happen so soon so it still has scope for sometime atleast. BTW both are my favourite but still I want SNS to remain no 1 but current track is gonna let it down.
Originally posted by maddy311

but its not gonna happen so soon so it still has scope for sometime atleast. BTW both are my favourite but still I want SNS to remain no 1 but current track is gonna let it down.[i no /QUOTE]          I also like diya aur bati but want saathiya to always be no1 and in the othet drama they show the lead pair every epi and we get to see our goham lessEdited by ever - 12 years ago
Sorry maddy311 I dont no what happend my post went in with yours hope you wont mind
Originally posted by ever

I also like diya aur bati but want saathiya to always be no1 and in the othet drama they show the lead pair every epi and we get to see our goham less

I love DABH cuz they have fully utilised their leads unlike SNS where males are really neglected.
They have very good writers who have shown excellent moments of leads that I haven't seen in other serials.
I agree. They have to show now Gopi Ahem relation developing. We want to see more scenes. I am fed up with kalakaries. Show something different. ðŸ˜Š

By showing these kalakaries they have gone back to square one. ðŸ¤¢

Other shows are catching up as they are showing something different. SNS, when a new track starts they show it for a while but then go back to the same old kalakaries track. ðŸ¤¢

Its been over a year now but still its:
at the beginning stage Gopi Ahem relation ( won't move on)
Rashi will never change ( same old kalakaries)
Urmila after Kinjal and Gopi. 

DABH and EHMBH has already shown good chemistry and lovely romantic scenes between the lead. SNS is still the same. 

Edited by Ritu567 - 12 years ago
SNS is my favourite show but as my sister said to me yesterday on the return of the kalakri's the show seems like its becoming stale. I really hope this does not happen but fear that we are back to square one in the story line. Other shows seem to be better at developing relationships between couples than this one even though the name of this show is Saath Nibhana saathiya. Please CV's can we have less of the kalakari's.
So many guys watching dab? Wow i thought i was the oly one.chemistry between leads portrayed beautifully.our cvs should take some tips.