Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My second and LAST post on IPKND forum

Posted: 12 years ago
hi... (what should i say...friends??? but you barely know me that i can call you friends!!  how about fellow-I-Fians???  yeah, that would work)

hi fellow I-Fians,
so recently i started watching ipknd, and today thought of coming to this forum for the first time... guess that was my mistake!!!

so instead of posting just a 'hi' post or 'im new here' post, i thought of giving an OS like a hello!!!  but didnt know that people over here or mods cant handle a simple hot stuff, that they closed the OS!!!

i didnot belonged to this forum, and in my forum all the members are very friendly and nice... and i thought that they are same over here too!!!!  guess i was wrong again!!!

so this is my second and last post on this forum... now im going back to my forum where people are nice and friendly!!!

ps: im not expecting much from the mods... im sure that mods gonna close this topic too pretty soon as i doubt that voicing your opinion on this forum is also restricted!!!

goodbye fellow I-Fians of ipknd forum!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As per Maria's post, I would have ignored, but

This suits you: Hello Hi Bye Bye

You should always refer to the rules, we have a rule regarding matured and adult stuff, so you should have referred to that.

Closing it because it was not against the rule, doesn't mean they are not friendly.

Thanks Minuu Di for closing it :)
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

As per Maria's post, I would have ignored, but

This suits you: Hello Hi Bye Bye

You should always refer to the rules, we have a rule regarding matured and adult stuff, so you should have referred to that.

Closing it because it was not against the rule, doesn't mean they are not friendly.

Thanks Minuu Di for closing it :)

πŸ˜†
 sorry but rules are rules and thank God this place has some  rules 
thx to the MOD 
just one thing to say to the topic maker i was once part of that forum which you are talking about had to leave because of bold stuff
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, beauty is always in the eyes of beholder πŸ˜Š

I am very proud to say that this is the best forum on IF where all the members respect others opinion. And our mod Minnu is doing a great job.

I feel bad for you but a forum is not only for writing stories, come, join us in our discussion :) then you will come to know how lovely people here are πŸ˜³
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Well, beauty is always in the eyes of beholder πŸ˜Š

I am very proud to say that this is the best forum on IF where all the members respect others opinion. And our mod Minnu is doing a great job.

I feel bad for you but a forum is not only for writing stories, come, join us in our discussion :) then you will come to know how lovely people here are πŸ˜³

Totally agreeeπŸ‘πŸΌ
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I read your OS and I think it was inappropriate.

Minuu was right to close it. Before posting you should have referred to the forum rules. 

deleteaccount thumbnail
very sorry to say this but ur os was very very indecent!
but dont want u to leave the forum..pls take a second chance
i dint read ur os, but ma sis told me not to
deleteaccount thumbnail
omg sancho dear-- so well said!! rock on!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
There was no need to make such a post in the forum. You did PM me regarding this issue and i have got to it and replied back to you.

Rules are Rules.

CLOSED.