Eviction this saturday? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
no secret room... there will be eviction, but not based on public votes...

basically SALLU/BB will remove whoever they think is the biggest obstacle for maheks victory .. maybe amar??
Originally posted by shooli

BB new plan on AFK - they will evict amar or sid as they got nominated more times
this show that BB team is favoring sky's team, they knew that sunny and juhi are weak contestants that is why they closed voting lines so they can save them.🀒

they r not favoring skys team... they r favoring mahek by keeping all the weak links w/ her... ensuring maheks win 😊
I think Mahek might decide on Saturday who goes...
Originally posted by _Pentaminous_

yr how it is possible.. without voting how bb can eliminate anyone?
the message that was shown on the screen clearly says that there will be an eviction but audiences votes would not be considered for eviction...so there is going to be some other plan for eviction...i have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach...juhi and sunny will be saved
Secret room. It's finally ready, I guess. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

lekin secret room ka fayada kya hai...iss stage perπŸ˜•
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Yeah i don't think its secret room anymore- But more like others mentioned Either mahek will chose the contestant to be evicted or the secret tasks sky and juhi have done will put them on the line of either decision making for eviction or automatically nominate them for next week. Either way i have a feeling sky is going to be in a fix this time. 
Originally posted by blue-ice

lekin secret room ka fayada kya hai...iss stage perπŸ˜•

I don't see any use but sadists BB might fake-evict Sid or Amar to see gleeful Juhi. 😈 I know, I would.

Then Mahek can try to provoke them to say bad things about evicted contestants and then two days later baam! they are back. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sha1

Yeah i don't think its secret room anymore- But more like others mentioned Either mahek will chose the contestant to be evicted or the secret tasks sky and juhi have done will put them on the line of either decision making for eviction or automatically nominate them for next week. Either way i have a feeling sky is going to be in a fix this time. 

I don't think Sky's going anywhere as he is not nominated. Juhi is a strong contestant.

It's between Sid, Amar and Sunny. Either housemates will pick one for eviction or it will be fake-eviction to secret room.
Journey of nominated four.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-VKWkVw4dg[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-VKWkVw4dg

[Video courtesy: Mayandrah]