Eviction this saturday?

Posted: 12 years ago
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/who-will-get-evicted-3563.html#top

Hey guys i seriously dont understand whats going on? whats up with this video on BB site that asks who will be evicted this saturday? So i think the secret task winners may be allowed to swap for a evicted member? or allowed to evict a member from the 4?  what say?

I just saw the video, even I am confused. I think Sunny may go.
Originally posted by chammakchallo

secret room

U think so? one week of secret room? hmm- could be the winner of secret task would be allowed to stay in the room until the finale?

Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
If there is a connection between secret task and eviction it is possible that Sky (provided he completes his task successfully) may be given a chance to save one. It will be interesting to see who he chooses between Juhi and Sunny. If Juhi completes her task successfully, however, she may be saved by BB. In which case, it will be easy for Sky to choose Sunny and either Amar or Sid may be evicted. Hope this is not the case, though
eviction will be happen  but not by public votes as voting r closed
Ye sallu bhi naa ...kya kya twist daalta hain script mein .. 😕
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Ye sallu bhi naa ...kya kya twist daalta hain script mein .. 😕
sallu bhai kii drinking habits ke results hai yeh sab😆😆😆😉
Originally posted by fire_gun

sallu bhai kii drinking habits ke results hai yeh sab😉

hahahahah good 1 !!!!😆😆 ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

If there is a connection between secret task and eviction it is possible that Sky (provided he completes his task successfully) may be given a chance to save one. It will be interesting to see who he chooses between Juhi and Sunny. If Juhi completes her task successfully, however, she may be saved by BB. In which case, it will be easy for Sky to choose Sunny and either Amar or Sid may be evicted. Hope this is not the case, though

True i think this time the eviction will be in housemates decision- something tells me we are all thinking sky is going to have the right to evict if he is successful in the task but i am sure big boss has made up situations such that sky is left in a fix and i feel like he might be leaving. 
 i don't think tha there  this week eviction going to take place.. As my gesture  says that one of their tasks must be related to money , if BB's intention is to evict someone from home should be Sid , i don't prefer to watch his nasty Sakal but i am compelled to endure him throughout one HOUR.