more news on CGM* maurya's father revealed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
acc to latest news ankit arora of ramayan wl play maurya's father as we gt a glimpse earlier. N chanakya wl reveal d fct dat cgm was a kshatriya whch was hidn. Chanakya also reveal that mahapadmanand kld cgm fathr
ohoo that senapati who was shown in last episode

he is cgm dad
haha he is almost same age as ashish now

and he was good as lakshman in imagine ramayan

Oh! Mujhe last episode mein pata hi nahi chala ki that Senapati was CGM's father. Thanks for telling๐Ÿ˜›
news abhi publish hui. Ankit as maurya's dad
@ radhi :
                thanx for sharing the info. but CGM to khatriya hi tha na๐Ÿ˜•..that was revealed in the initial days of the show itself..remember the episode( rushi wala ), in which little chandu saves chanakya from being beheaded publicly & stops D's soldiers by releasing the horses & setting the place on fire, acharya escaped with bhadrabhatt & shouted to D that one day, he will put this boy on Magadh's throne..then D exclaims that " so the boy is a khatriya ?? " and orders amatya to catch and kill them !! the chase started since then .
radhi kahan par news padha tumne

and dekho na tellybuzz walon ne yeh news cover nahi ki

ankit ke chahne wale bahut the ramayan ke time par
check telly *chakkar uska news yaha publsh mana h to maine article jaise likh di. Woha check karo
thanks for the info Radhi! 

yeah i guessed correct!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š when i saw senapati i thought may be he will be shown as CGM's father. 

wow that's really going to be interesting. ๐Ÿ˜
yaaron...mujhe bhi shak hua tha whether that senapati was CGM's father,,,,, cuz itna gr8 warrior[cgm] to kisi another gr8 warrior ka hi beta ho sakta hai na???

[OMG pata nahin kyon mujhe Dragon ball z ke characters Goku aur Bardock ki yaad aa gayi... I know no one of u knows what i m talking about]...