Posted: 12 years ago
That was amazing!!

So detailed it pulled you in from the first word!!

I sincerely hope we get to read a lot more from you in the future!! The way you write is really special, you can picture the scene and the conversation flows amazingly well!!!!

Well done!!! It was excellent!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

That was amazing!!

So detailed it pulled you in from the first word!!

I sincerely hope we get to read a lot more from you in the future!! The way you write is really special, you can picture the scene and the conversation flows amazingly well!!!!

Well done!!! It was excellent!!

Thanks NazmaJ. I am really overwhelmed. I have never written fiction before. Imagined scenarios yes, but never actually written anything.
I can't tell you how great it feels to get such a comment from you. I have read the stuff you have written. And loved all of it. So thanks for the encouragement. 

Cheers!
great story .plz do continue soon.
Thanks SNS_fan101 and rsk16.
😊
reserved  this a great os love it...

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
Thanks Arnisha! I am glad you liked it. 

Umm...What does reserved mean? I am new on this forum..

And I love the stream of gifs on your signature. Lovely
Edited by Aish3003 - 12 years ago
Reserved means the comment space is reserved for future use. When the commenter does not have the time to write a long comment just then, will reserve the space[this is esp done on page 1] to come & comment when they have the time😊.
Originally posted by lexaxel

Reserved means the comment space is reserved for future use. When the commenter does not have the time to write a long comment just then, will reserve the space[this is esp done on page 1] to come & comment when they have the time😊.

Oh ok. Thanks. I would not have gotten that in a million guesses. That's a really sweet thing. I have seen it on a lot of threads but never knew what it meant. πŸ˜Š
So many views and no extra comments?

Edited by Aish3003 - 12 years ago