Just one glimpse of Gohem...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo got just one split sec gohem smile...enough for a day ...i had lost hope for any...😛...tomorrow at least we'll get gohem scenes, lucky to have it for the weekend...though i have a feeling that gopi is falling in love with ahem all over again and Ahem is doing everything out of responsibility, i feel he's also falling in love but he'll never admit it and will break gopi's once again as soon as she recovers fully...😭...i strongly have this gut feeling now...how u all feel???
i  would hate to see gopi heartbroken again...but like u said ..it seems like thats the direction we r headed...😭
Rightly said. Gohem scenes tomorrow to let us pass the weekend with a bit less difficulty.😊
Only one glimpse of aham...in slow motion..walking through the open door looking at his wifey sitting in bed...😳 ðŸ˜³

Then precap white shirt..has given me goosebumps...😳 😳
I hope Ahem doesn't break Gopi again
It would be to heart-breaking to watch!🥱
Originally posted by shruts18

Chalo got just one split sec gohem smile...enough for a day ...i had lost hope for any...😛...tomorrow at least we'll get gohem scenes, lucky to have it for the weekend...though i have a feeling that gopi is falling in love with ahem all over again and Ahem is doing everything out of responsibility, i feel he's also falling in love but he'll never admit it and will break gopi's once again as soon as she recovers fully...😭...i strongly have this gut feeling now...how u all feel???
no the affection for gopi is there of ahem before the accident even before rashi left the house it might turn into a mistake and like always later when UrRa kalakaries fail it will turn back it might be scenes like gopi why so low marks but she passed atleast then how pleased ahem was people talking about gopis saree which he gave it to her the action he was in he wanted to know what the chat about and then the most imp the forum people will scold CVS it might turn back as per our wishes hope so😃
Originally posted by pearlali

no the affection for gopi is there of ahem before the accident even before rashi left the house it might turn into a mistake and like always later when UrRa kalakaries fail it will turn back it might be scenes like gopi why so low marks but she passed atleast then how pleased ahem was people talking about gopis saree which he gave it to her the action he was in he wanted to know what the chat about and then the most imp the forum people will scold CVS it might turn back as per our wishes hope so😃

@bold 🤣 I sure will!!!!😡 I just hope you right and he doesn't hurt her again. He does feel something for her because as you said he started to soften before the kidnapping track towards gopi. lets cross our fingers and hope
Originally posted by CHIKA784

I hope Ahem doesn't break Gopi again
It would be to heart-breaking to watch!🥱

i hpe so to Chika he better not break her heart again or else he will gt the beats from me ðŸ˜† i hpe he dsnt as he has feeling towards her lets see wht happns...