Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rishi cares Indira and probably loves her too, but it would be Indira who would fall in love gradually as Rishi bails her out from each and every trouble of hers.  For now, she has a soft corner now for Rishi and that could lead to some serious love in the future.

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes I feel that Rishi has already fallen for her... But again cant be so sure as he has many secrets...
As in for Indira... I think she will take time to fall for him and will take time to realize that too... she hardly gets time for herself with so many responsibilities...
Edited by aysha1989 - 12 years ago
rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
maybe be rishi...
maybe indu...
let see.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Indira will fall in love with him first...
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Rishi has allready fallen for Indira according to his expressions ðŸ˜† do not whether  he is doing ehsaan by helping her or really fallen for her ... we need to wait n see. yeh to pakka hai him n vidit are related 

yeah rishi has fallen for her..uske face se dikhta hain .. he is helping her  and he's so concern about her...and maybe rishi n videet r friends
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think Rishi is already in love wiith her
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunidhi_bhatt

There has always been a suspense about our hero ji Rishi :) God knows what job he does and who is he. But as the show is destined to be, InShi would be in love ofcourse. But who would fall first? Its very unlikely that it would be Hitler, and many of u may agree too.
But I doubt. Since the Macau scenerio n fake marriage have cleared her hatred towards Rishi to some extent. And he is supporting her in all situations. She expects a 'thanx' from her family... therefore in her heart, she 2 is thankful 2 him. And after all, she is a girl ! (errr... :-/ )
BUT BUT BUT, i dont think that is Rishi's purpose. As we can guess, he came here to keep Indira happy and help her take life in a different way. I suspect that this Mr. Rishi has no plans of falling in love... He has a secret with him that nobody knows. Maybe that would prevent him from falling. And who knows, maybe by the time evrybody comes 2 know of secret..INDIRA WOULD ALREADY BE IN LOVE <3
I maybe wrong. But thats my point of view.
(THIS IS MY FIRST EVER POST HERE IN HD FORUM :) PLZ DO COMMENT ABOUT IT. Thanx )

aapne sahi kaha lekin mujhe rishi pahele pyaar mein girftaar ho woh jyaada pasand hai..haan HD ko is pyaar ka ehesaas bhi hona zaroori hai
udisha.eliza thumbnail
i guess indira is gonna fall in love first coz rishi kind of looks lazzyyy to do the honours first!!! ðŸ¤£ but no doubt he definitely has feelings for her!!
Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think is rishi..he just cant take his eye off indira..that shows that he likes her..n love to see her..😊