Who would fall in love first? RISHI or HITLER? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
dont forget it rishi is a mystery guy ...

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Angel Sweets and Rinky summed up my thoughts :)
nice first post ðŸ˜‰ WELCOME

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunidhi_bhatt

T
BUT BUT BUT, i dont think that is Rishi's purpose. As we can guess, he came here to keep Indira happy and help her take life in a different way. I suspect that this Mr. Rishi has no plans of falling in love... He has a secret with him that nobody knows. Maybe that would prevent him from falling.)

u knw wat even sometimes i think like dat. his mystery as u said makes me think like dat though he is vulnerable towards her now..
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@moksha89 : thanx dear. I m loving this forum :) Edited by sunidhi_bhatt - 12 years ago
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramusk

u knw wat even sometimes i think like dat. his mystery as u said makes me think like dat though he is vulnerable towards her now..

yup..he seems to be attracted to hitler. But, benign feelings towards don't always indicate that the person is in love :) maybe friendship,,,or teasing Hitler with his looks like that.
Rishi has allready fallen for Indira according to his expressions ðŸ˜† do not whether  he is doing ehsaan by helping her or really fallen for her ... we need to wait n see. yeh to pakka hai him n vidit are related 
-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

may be u r right...there surely is some mystery about rishi...but will it prevent him from falling in love?...don't know...

i am sure he truly wants to make indira happy...indira surely has developed soft-corner towards rishi...but sometimes i feel that rishi is already in love with hitler...let's see what cvs show us...

agree
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Acc. to me its really unpredictable at this situation...rishi was happy abt the marriage but in his heart he said he is doing this only to help indira..I think he looks at indira as a very good human being and tries to sort her problems out...of course he has some mystery with him that no one knows...also, i think he does like indira but hasn't fallen for her yet..my POV
rubygg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thing rishi already in love with hitler 
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 think indira will fall.. in love..
and after knowing..
Rishi's reality..
she.. felt .. hatered
towards.. him.. also.. to.. herself..