Who would fall in love first? RISHI or HITLER?

Posted: 12 years ago
There has always been a suspense about our hero ji Rishi :) God knows what job he does and who is he. But as the show is destined to be, InShi would be in love ofcourse. But who would fall first? Its very unlikely that it would be Hitler, and many of u may agree too.
But I doubt. Since the Macau scenerio n fake marriage have cleared her hatred towards Rishi to some extent. And he is supporting her in all situations. She expects a 'thanx' from her family... therefore in her heart, she 2 is thankful 2 him. And after all, she is a girl ! (errr... :-/ )
BUT BUT BUT, i dont think that is Rishi's purpose. As we can guess, he came here to keep Indira happy and help her take life in a different way. I suspect that this Mr. Rishi has no plans of falling in love... He has a secret with him that nobody knows. Maybe that would prevent him from falling. And who knows, maybe by the time evrybody comes 2 know of secret..INDIRA WOULD ALREADY BE IN LOVE <3
I maybe wrong. But thats my point of view.
(THIS IS MY FIRST EVER POST HERE IN HD FORUM :) PLZ DO COMMENT ABOUT IT. Thanx )
More likely indira will fall in love but gets heart break somehow and then TADA enter new hero๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I feel Rishi already fell in Love with Indira, coz of all his expressions & Happiness with tht Fake marriage as well as we could see it in taxi scn too...the way he was stealing glances at Indira.
Evn in church there was a Dialogue whr he was telling tht he cant see Indira in troubles...and feel like erasing all her troubles n tensions (something like tht).

Yup he might have just come to help her out without any plans of falling in love, but love doesnt happen with prior plans nor 1 can stop themselves frm falling in love...it just happens. Anywys...with soo far scns tht we got to see...I feel tht Rishi had already fallen in Love.

Regarding Indira...she has somewhere developed a soft corner for Rishi coz of his some sweet gestures & all tht he did in helping to get bck Mandira and save her for something bad tht could happen. For this to develop into Love it will definately take time...and i want it to be shown Gradually.
may be u r right...there surely is some mystery about rishi...but will it prevent him from falling in love?...don't know...

i am sure he truly wants to make indira happy...indira surely has developed soft-corner towards rishi...but sometimes i feel that rishi is already in love with hitler...let's see what cvs show us...

i think he's already in love with her if he's pretending mean he hate Indira but his eyes shine on seeing Indira though she's quiet or angry.
mean he love her % I don't know. yeah for Indira it will be a a slow process.
the guy has a serious crush on the girl whether he acknowledges it or not remains to be seen...as for Indira...i dont think she is in love...but a sense of dependence on him is there...now it remains to be seen if that flowers into love or not...

nice topic btw, welcome to the forum
Rishi toh puri tarah se latoo hain indira pur hav to c whats his mystery bt he is the one who will fall first as for indira it will take some time also his mystery will play an impt role if she does develop love suddenly:)
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Rishi toh puri tarah se latoo hain indira pur hav to c whats his mystery bt he is the one who will fall first as for indira it will take some time also his mystery will play an impt role if she does develop love suddenly:)
agree.๐Ÿ˜›
Thanx buddy. The fans here take part in evry discussion actively :) nice.
Originally posted by -Rinky-

the guy has a serious crush on the girl whether he acknowledges it or not remains to be seen...as for Indira...i dont think she is in love...but a sense of dependence on him is there...now it remains to be seen if that flowers into love or not...

nice topic btw, welcome to the forum
Rishi kitna khush or excited tha hitler se shaadi karne k liye. or church mein to jaise use dekh k paagal hua ja raha tha or aaj bike or hotel k room ka rishi  ka khushi  kuch kam nahi lg raha tha