Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I am sad after watching today's episode (Page 2)

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem_forever

I am sad after seeing today's episode. Again kalakari winning. No gohem.
Oh i am waiting for the page where Ahem breaks a kalakari thats an event and stands up and denies the kalakari that will be worth the moneyBig smile

siri2006 Groupbie
siri2006
siri2006

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Ya agree horrible episode.  Simple crap.  
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Just now read an OS on how ahem busted the battery kalakari. Why can't they do something nice like that? Instead we saw raashi's smirk. Just drained all my energy. I am not gonna click CM this time.
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Dead not watching today's epi Dead haven't watch any apart from the fisrt half of monday's but might watch yesterdays
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hey guys i know today s episode was boring. Watch gina on chickni chameli song .it made my day (may be coz am obsessed with the song)but it will lift your spirits.
pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem_forever

Just now read an OS on how ahem busted the battery kalakari. Why can't they do something nice like that? Instead we saw raashi's smirk. Just drained all my energy. I am not gonna click CM this time.
World is a cruel place to be and in that cruelty nice things happen we feel good as life is not a bed of roses so have patience rawaan is successful till kanajee is in jail BUT a big BUT then it made kanajee a kanajee sohave patience and patience is virtue when rawaan will fail even after captivating him thats standing applauseBig smile
Anger remember how angry Ahemjee today has failed
Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Its never going to improve. Its been over a year and no development in Ahem and Gopi's relation and Jigar and Rashi's relation is still at the starting point. Ouch

Again back to kalakaries and Urmila as usual hell bent after Gopi and Kinjal. Angry

I don't want to sound rude but having any expectations from this show about showing development and some romantic scenes ( real romantic) other than staring and smiling LOL is no where to be seen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by maddy311

Only 5 seconds of precap worth watching in today's episode. Total crappy episode.Angry

Agreed,when will the CV's realise we don't care about Urmila-Kinjal and the kalakari's!Angry

so agree when will the CVs realize tht we dnt want to see urmila, kinjal n rashi especially dnt want to see the kalakri  want mre gohem scene n i jus think tht urmi n kinjal scenes were waste of time  bt loved the end bit when Ahem came bk from the office. we gt to less of gohem n mre of rashi n urmilas kalakari n thts nt fair we need to see mre gohem as they are part of the show its jus nt abt urshi its also abt gohem i think its nt fair at all they are jus leaving their scenes out...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

Go to top